Day 5 - Suxk You: Michelle.

"Michelle..."

"Michelle!"

Michelle jumped upright in bed breathing heavy. She wiped the excess sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand. Her roommate was sleeping soundly. It was quiet.

It WAS quiet.

"Hi Michelle."

Her head twitched to the sound of Casi's voice.

"Who the hell are you? How did you get in here?!"

"Me? I'm Blake's girlfriend. Well, I was Blake's girlfriend."

"Oh, you're that Casi."

"So you knew Blake had a girlfriend and you still messed around with him?"

"Look, he barely mentioned you when he was with me. We didn't do much talking if you know what I mean."

Molly shakes her head, "Wow. You really want to die, don't you?"

Her smirked disappeared from her face, "D—Die? What do you mean die?!"

"As in end your life. Death. Just like Blake. What's funny, I was thinking of sparing you if you didn't know about me. Shame."

Michelle looked over to her roommate, "Please don't hurt my roommate."

Casi scoffs, "Why would I hurt your roommate? She can't even hear us."

She looked again more closely. The roommate had something covering her ears.

"Molly?" Casi held her hand out and Molly handed her a syringe.

"What's that?"

Casi bit the top off. "All of my dinners are not as easy as Blake. Literally and figuratively. Some, I have to subdue." She jammed the needle in her neck and covered her mouth to muffle her screams until she didn't anymore.

"Casi?"

Casi sighs, "Yes Tiffany?"

"When we get home, I need to have a conversation with you."

"There's no need. Say what you have to say now. Trust me, I won't be surprised."

"I—I don't think I can do this anymore. It makes me really uncomfortable when I see you sucking out someone's soul. I have nightmares sometimes and mentally, I just can't handle it anymore."

"You know if I don't do it I'll die, right?"

She nods, "And I understand that, but even so, I don't think I can be friends with you anymore."

"It's fine. I won't hold you to me."

"Thank God! You were a boring stickler who Casi only befriended because you saw her suck and she wanted to make sure you didn't squeal. It's about time you grew a backbone and spoke your mind."

"Molly!"

Molly shrugs, "Am I lying?"

"Is she?" Tiffany questions.

"No she's not. At first, yes I only hung around you to watch you. But you've proven to be trustworthy."

"What would've happened if I talked?"

Molly laughed, "If you have to ask, you're not going to like the answer."

"I'll be in the car." Tiffany left leaving the four of them alone."

"Can you suck already? She ruined my mood."

Casi made a face and waved her hand over Michelle's face. "Are you numb yet?"

She blinked several times, but doesn't move.

Casi hovers over her, just a few inches from her face. With her mouth slightly open, she sucks up her soul leaving a frail and cold body behind.