Day 25 - On the Sidelines.

"Hello."

"Umm hi? Can I help you?" Farrah looks at the girl on the doorstep with careful eyes. She recognized her from school. The girl doesn't exactly have the best reputation.

"You probably don't know me—

"Sienna Olivera. The entire city knows you." She smirks at her and Sienna smirks back.

"May I come in? We need to talk."

"About?"

"Parker."

"My boyfriend Parker?"

She nods.

"Okay?" She steps aside and let's her in closing the door behind her. Walking to the kitchen, Farrah grabs a water.

"So, what do you have to "talk" to me about?"

"I'll just come right out and say it... Parker and I have been sleeping together for months."

"Okay? He's been sleeping with me too. Your point?"

"I—I just told you your boyfriend's been cheating on you. You don't care?"

"Do I care about his flings? No. Our relationship is pretty much open. What I do care about is the girls who don't know their place."

"What place is that?"

"On the sidelines.... where the whores sit."

"Well, I have bad news for you. He's leaving you... for me."

Farrah burst into a fit of laughter making Sienna angrier by the second. "What the hell is so funny?!"

"I don't know if you've noticed, but I haven't been to school in months." She unraveled her robe exposing her belly. "In seven months pregnant and engaged. To Parker." She holds up her hand showing off her diamond. "So, like I said, me main bitch." She gestures to herself. "You, sideline whore." She points at Sienna. "Get it together or end up like the ones who didn't... DEAD."

Sienna's face changes. All smugness disappeared. "What? You can't be serious?"

Farrah grabs a knife from her knife block, "Wanna find out?"

Without any hesitation, she got up and ran out.

"Nice chat!"