Day 7 - Electric Fence.

It looks turned off. I should be find, right?

I stared up at the big fence before me.

This what I get for breaking in to a building for my asshole boyfriend who's not answering my calls.

"Hey you!"

I whirled around to see a security cop charging at me. "Screw it."

I grabbed the gate with both hands. It shocked the hell out of me, but afterwards I felt fine. Great even. I climbed the gate with ease and took off in my car.

"Babe! I'm back. I got that stupid thing you wanted. You're lucky I didn't get caught. Although, I did get electrocuted so—

I paused at my bedroom door. The noises I heard were pissing me off by the second. I grabbed at the door knob and shocked myself. I did it again for a second time only not to care.

"Babe?"

My boyfriend jumped to the sound of my voice. He was bed, but not alone. He was with a girl.

My fucking sister.

"What is this? What the hell is this?!?"

"Babe, wait. I can explain. She came over to see you—

"At one o'clock in the morning? Highly unlikely!"

My hands began to tingle, I paid no attention to them.

"What's—what's happening with you hands?"

My body surged and suddenly I felt it all over.

"I don't know what happened sis, but I think you need to calm—

I screamed thrusting my arms upward. Electricity flew from my body onto theirs. They barely had a chance to scream before their bodies became burnt and stiff. The smell of burning flesh was over bearing. But the pain and anger of what I had just done was much worse.