Day 14 - Love Talk.

"Thank you for calling Love Talk. Who am I speaking with?"

"Yes hi, my name is Ashlei."

"Ashlei on Love Talk we love to talk about our relationships. Tell me about yours."

"Well I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for two years. Everything is going great, but I get a lot of shit from my friends."

"Why's that?"

"They hate us together. Apparently were horrible for each other. My friends don't even know the half of it."

"Oh.... spill."

"I have two best friends, right? One is a super girly girl who's the impediment of a dumb blonde, and my guy best friend is a boy who loves male genitalia. What my girl BFF doesn't know is that my guy BFF has been screwing her boyfriend for like three months.  I'm pretty sure they all have STDs by now."

"Oh wow caller, looks like your friend's love lives are more intriguing than yours."

"Not really. Me and my boyfriend  get into some pretty wild stuff. Like last month, this girl was giving me issues in school, so I invited her over to my home and she dumb enough to come. I stabbed her with my pocket knife at least 20 times. And babe helped me clean up and bury the body. He's so sweet. Also, there was this guy harassing me, so my boyfriend ran him over with his car. At least those two won't be alone."

"Wait... you're messing with me right? Because tomorrow is Halloween? I actually was about to call the cops on you and have them trace this call."

"Really? You probably should've kept that to yourself. The police aren't the only ones with tracers Lily."

"How—how did you know my name?"

"Happy Hallows Eve Love Talk!"

Loud noises filled the air and only the muffled screams could be heard.