Day 9 - The Seed of a Killer.

"Teresa, I don't know what to do. Amy's exhibiting old behavior with worsening habits."

"Yes! Like before, but much worse. Before she was just burning my rose garden. I saw her stab her cat."

"Multiple times Teresa! I've hid all the knives a while ago, I don't know how she found that one."

"I'm at a loss. How do I fix this? I'm terrified of my own daughter. My 10-year-old daughter."

"I've never believed these type of tendencies were genetic. I wish I could sue that clinic all over again for giving me the sperm of a serial killer. He's in prison now thank God, but as soon as he found out about me, he stalked me. I almost miscarried... I almost wanted to."

"Counseling doesn't work. It's never worked. She's emotionless. I love her, but I don't think I can care for her anymore. Not like this. I've managed to get her into a clinic for the troubled youth. Maybe this will help her not turn into her father."

"Mommy?"

"I gotta go. Talk to you later."

"Hi honey."

Amy stared up at her mom with a bag in her hand.

"What do you have there?"

"You we're going to send me away?"

"You—you heard me?"

Amy nods.

"I'm sorry. Mommy just wants to help you."

"I don't need your help. Daddy's going to help me now."

"Excuse me?"

A man appeared behind her making her mom's hair stand on end.

"How—you're supposed to be in jail!"

He shrugs, "Guess I got out on good behavior."

"Bullshit! You've murdered 10 people!"

"You've kept my daughter from me for too long."

"Don't even try for that phone. I've already cut the line. And your cell phones upstairs, right?"

She checked it, shrieked, and threw it down.

"Amy? Amy come to mommy now!"

Amy stared but did not move. "Mommy's a liar."

"Mommy is a liar sweetheart. She promised to protect and love you. She couldn't do either. She didn't even want you. She's afraid of you. That's why she wants to send you away."

"No! Amy, that's not true. Mommy does love you."

"Daddy's not scared of you though. And he doesn't want to change you. He loves you just the way you are. Like him." He grins widely.

"Amy! Amy please, please come to mommy!"

She looks back and forth between her parents.

He grabs Amy's hand and pulls out a gun with the other. "Say goodbye to mommy." He aims it at her chest.

Amy smiles, "Goodbye mommy!"

"Amy no!"

The shoot goes off and her body falls to the floor.

Amy picks up her bag and they walk out hand in hand.