Day 21 - Son of Satan.

"Carol, come get your phone! It's going off like crazy."

"Why are you still here?!?" She pulled the sheets off him and he blinked up at her. "Get up and leave. You weren't supposed to stay the night!"

"10 more minutes..." He mumbled.

"Uh-Oh."

"What?"

"Get your now or you're dead literally, my boyfriend's on the way."

"So, what's he going to do, beat my ass? I have a black belt in karate."

"Yes I know. You mentioned it several times last night."

"You didn't complain."

"My boy's the son of satan. He's not to be messed with. Especially when he's mad. Now, get up!"

"Yes. GET UP."

They both turned to the direction of the voice. The boy in the bed eyes grew big for it was not a man. It was the...

"DEVIL!" He screamed running naked out of the apartment.

Carol rolled her eyes, "You couldn't have come with your human face? You know your dad hates that."

"Now why would I do that? I wouldn't be able to scare my girls... bed mate."

"You're so funny. You say want an open relationship, but the moment I hope into bed with someone else, it's an issue. Yet, you can hook up with anyone or anything in hell!"

"Well, what if yo were with me?"

"In hell? Is that even allowed?"

"My father is in charge. I don't see why not?"

"I don't know. It's all hot there—

"I love you Carol. And for some unknown reason I know you love me too. Most humans would've ran for the hills or became a nun."

She laughs, "Can I come and go?"

"Of course."

Carol shrugs, "Why the hell not?"

He smiles and pulls her into a kiss.