Day 15 - 1904.

The sun hit her face just right to wake her up out of her sleep. When her eyes finally opened, she realized she should've kept them closed. This girl was no longer in Kanas anymore.

Where the hell am I? She thought to herself.

An elderly woman came in and looked at her like she was a ghost. "Girl, what are you still doing in bed?!? Do you want me to be punished for your mistakes again? Get up now, we have to make breakfast for the master." The lady scowled at her before leaving.

The master— She looked at her clothes then looked at her surroundings. Everything was old... and very outdated. For it being punished, she got up and dressed.

Not having cooked a day in her life, she didn't know where to start. In her time she had her own maids, butlers, and cooks. "Excuse me?" She stopped and asked a woman who didn't want to be bothered. "What do I do?"

"Eggs. You always do eggs Martha. Now, hurry up before you get us in trouble."

Martha?

"Hurry!"

She hurried to grab the eggs and a skillet.

"I'm sorry to bother you." She says to a woman next to her.

The woman rolled her eyes.

"What year is it?"

"Did you hit your head this morning? It's 1904."

"1904!" She yells and every one stops to scowl at her.

"What is the hold up in here?!?" A tall white man wearing what one would assume casual clothes, walks in red faced.

"Sir it's Martha. She was late this morning and she's throwing us all off!"

she wanted to punch the girl who stood next to her for throwing her under the bus.

My name is Sarah! Why do they keep calling me Martha?

He stares at Sarah with a soft expression and then turns his attention to the elder lady. "If you can't keep your staff in line then maybe your no use to me anymore."

"I'm sorry Mr. Hollows—

He smacks her across the face, "Don't ever address me by my name. You know better than that."

HOLLOWS?!?

"Yes sir."

He looks at Sarah again before leaving.

"E—every one get back to work please." She says trying to control her voice and the situation.

Sarah wanted to comfort her, but thought better of it. I'm probably the last person she wants to talk to.

"Hope you're happy."

"Excuse me?"

"She's always getting beatings because of you. We all do."

"Me?"

She glares at me, "We're not stupid girl, we all know you're his... favorite."

She woke in a cold sweat, relieved to be in her own room this time.

Her butler walks in and opens the curtains. "Good morning Miss Hollows. What would you like your usual for breakfast today?"

"Can you tell the home staff they can go home for the day?"

"Pardon me ma'am?"

"You too. Tell everyone to enjoy their day off."

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Can you make that announcement for me?"

"Of course."

As soon as he leaves, she makes a phone call. "Grandma? Hey good morning, I need you to tell me about an ancestor named Martha."

"How—where did you hear that name?"

"Can you tell me about her please?"

She sighs, "Sure. A long time ago she was a slave... and her master's mistress. She had three kids by him and died giving birth to the third. That third child was my mother. Martha was your great grandmother."

"And her master was my great grandfather. He was a Hallows."

"How do you know all this?! I never told your mother or any of your siblings."

"So it's true. All of our wealth. Came for him. A man who owned my grandmother."

"Yes unfortunately. What's worse is that my mother was in love with him. She said he never forced her, nor laid a hand on her."

"Yet he laid his hands on others in her name."

"You talk as if you were there?"

"Let's just say, I had a crazy dream last night..."