CHAPTER 12 - Noelle's infatuation

You decided to visit the Crimson Lion's captain as you opened the door to reveal his sleeping form. You wished for him to wake up soon as an apology for not bring there.

"I know this will help you but in my condition it's very risky..." You spoke.

"But I can't let you die just yet" you placed your hands above your chest where the heart should be.

"Siren's heart.." you whispered as this spell let's you transfer your own life source to the person you want to transfer it to. You sung your little song as his sweating tensed body in pain gradually calmed down.

You felt light headed but this didn't matter since he was also your childhood friend aswell as Nozel's rival. You knew Nozel wasn't going to accept his death easily.

You stood up quietly and walked away as the other members of the Crimson Lion's went to check up on their captain. You nodded your head solemnly as an apology for your intrusion.

"Is it just me or does captain look better than before?" Leopold took notice of this aswell and thought it might be your doing.

"Lady (Y/n) must've helped brother recover, I must thank her someday!" He pumped his fist and looked back at his brother.

You walked on the empty halls feeling your figure become more fragile and you hated it. "I must be strong till the very end" you whispered to no on in particular.

"But before that, I need to atleast visit Noelle" you said as you made your way towards the most obnoxious squad as they say.

•••

"Lady (Y/n)?" Noelle asked you as you stood infront of the Black Bull's base. You waved your hand as a hello and Asta peaked from behind Noelle.

"Ah! You're the lady who was targeted!" Asta shouted as Noelle hit him in the head. "Be more polite bakasta!"  You chuckled at their little interaction.

"I'm very sorry Lady (Y/n)..." Noelle excused as you smiled graciously.

"That's alright, Noelle. I presume that Asta was just shock from my sudden appearance" you said as she looked down.

"No... I'm sorry about... The engagement" she said with sad eyes.

"Oh... That's quite alright. It's both of our decisions anyways" you replied which made her look at you directly in the eyes. You were a great liar so she couldn't detect any sadness off of you. The only one who can tell is Nozel himself.

"Come inside, please" she offered as you took the offer. You noticed the members and they were quite eccentric and different. You already like the atmosphere they gave you.

"Ahhh! Who's this? Is she strong? Can I fight her?" A blonde boy with a smile said as the fiery man who has a baseball bat keep on attempting to hit him.

"This is Lady (Y/n), be more proper!" She scolded as you bowed down slightly in respect. You saw a small lady offering you food so you took it and ate it.

"Ah! It's delicious!" You said as she brightened up. "Thankyou Laaa!" You heartily laughed at her adorableness.

"Eh? What's going on here be quiet, I was taking a shit and I needed to concentrate you little—" he cut himself off as he spotted you.

"Huh? It's the Icy's little singing birdy" Yami pointed at you which you smiled at for formality.

"Good day Captain Yami" you said.

"Why are you at the Black Bulls? Shouldn't you be sipping your fancy tea and twirl your dress in the Silver Eagles?" He said as you felt like you were being mocked.