CHAPTER 28 - Out Planned

Did we got you, fam? Hehe, it's not necessarily the end yet! Also this is author~Chan and Author~Chan's friend aka the lemon master ✨👀

Mature content up ahead❗❗❗

∆——•••†•••——∆

You're gone
But the truth is...

Some people are not
meant to be forgotten

Some pains are not
meant to heal

Some loves are not
meant to be lost

You woke up and noticed the hard structure beneath you. You looked around you and realized that you're in a tomb. That's right, you're dead, right?

"Phew, for a second there, I thought my magic won't affect you" you heard a voice and looked down to see a boy that you've seen on the Wizard King's future.

"Julius..?" You furrowed your eyebrows as the little boy nodded.

"How am I alive?" You asked in a confused tone. He explained the magic item he found and how he bet his own magic with it.

"But why did it affect me too?" You asked again. He smiled and said, "Simply because I extracted my magic with your lifespan too".

"But why?" You still can't get a grasp why.

"You see, I can't let you pass away when this is the first time I've seen a certain grumpy silver haired Captain so desperate for love" he replied as you widened your eyes.

"You posses great magic and both of you are youth. Who knows, maybe your future kingdom will save this kingdom or even rule it. Both of you are nobility afterall" he continued as you blushed slightly at the thought of bearing a child.

"But why am I still my age while you seem like you're thirteen..?" You wanted to clarify as he shook his head.

"Nope! You're actually 2 years younger. I'm an old man, I get that. I've lived my life but at your age, you're starting to peak at your future. I don't want it to be ruined..." He trailed off.

"So make sure you'll bare a child with Nozel quickly" he teased as you almost slapped the tiny Wizard King.

"Thankyou, Julius. I am eternally grateful to you and your actions" you bowed.

"No, the only thing I dis was repay you from your sacrifices. I'm sure I would've lost many men without your assistance" he said as you smiled in appreciation.

"Oh and I advise you to come see your fated mate. He has been quite an icy captain— and it's more than the usual iciness!" He dramatically said with a shiver. You giggled and waved as a goodbye.

You ran towards the Silva Residence and at the same time, Nozel caught a glimpse of you from his room. His heart fastened it's pace as he ran towards the garden where he saw you.

Alas, you weren't there. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, he still can't get over your death. He would always imagine you at some places on his household and even in the Silver Eagles HQ.

He decided to visit your room next to his, he was very frustrated. Perhaps this was only a dream of his, just this once, he hoped that you'd be there.