Chapter One.

Prologue✨

"I don't wanna go Kuroo...I'm gonna miss you guys so much.." You say to the young Kuroo and Kenma who you've grown up with.

"I know y/n.. It's gonna be hard but we'll talk everyday and we'll try to come see you!"

"And hey once you get settled in, we can play games online.. We can talk through the chat!" Kenma says, pulling you into a hug.

"Its just.. I'm scared to start highschool as it is and now.. I won't even have my best friends with me.." You say, hugging Kenma tighter.

"You'll do great okay.. And hey, we won't be apart for long okay?"

You pulled away from Kenma only to be hugged by Kuroo.

You couldn't help but breaking down on his shoulder.

Kuroo was about the same height as you and you guys have been best friends since you could remember.
Your moms were highschool best friends and were always hanging out together.

Kuroo was the one to introduce you to Kenma.
Of course you two hit it off and the three of you were inseparable.
Until now.

It was the last day of summer and your first year of highschool was about to start.

Unfortunately, since your mother had passed away a year before and your dad was no where to be found...you were forced to go live with your aunt and attend the Fukurodani Academy...

As someone who didn't make friends easily and were really shy. You didn't like the idea of moving away.

You just hoped that you'd stay in contact with Kuroo and Kenma.

✨✨✨

"You're gonna join the highschool volleyball team right Kenma?" You ask with a weak smile.

"I don't think I really have a choice in the matter.." He looked over to Kuroo who gave him a smirk.

"How about you y/n? Are you gonna join the girls volleyball team?" Kuroo asks.

"No, it's not really my thing.. I don't wanna play volleyball unless it's with you guys..." The tears started to come back.

"I'm sorry y/n honey but it's time to go." your aunt says while throwing the last box in the car.

You wiped the tears way with your sleeve and gave the two boys a smile.

"You better come see our games y/n.." Kuroo says with a smile.

He was smiling but you could tell we wanted to cry as well.

"I'll do my best okay? And please don't train Kenma too much, I'd like to see him in one piece when I come to visit."

"I'll do my best." He teases.

"Okay.. Well I better get going.. Bye guys.. I love you and good luck with your first year Kenma.."

"You too y/n!" Kenma smiled.

You bid them goodbye and climbed into the passenger side of your aunts car.

"Ready y/n?" Your aunt asks.

"No... But I will be.."

You could see her give you a smile in the corner of your eye.

As the car drove away you watched the two boys through the side mirror. Them waving you goodbye.