Chapter Thirteen.

Akaashi's POV.

I watched as Y/n left the gym running. Her face bright red from embarrassment.
I looked to Sara.

"That was uncalled for. You had no right to tell me that!" I said cooly.
For once Bokuto was quiet. Also in shock.

"Pfft whatever, not like you actually like her anyways."

"Still not a good enough excuse to expose her like that Sara.." I continued.

"I think you girls should leave now.. And don't bother coming back..and if I were you, id stop with the messaged to y/n, she didn't do anything wrong to you."

"And what if I don't stop?" She raised an eyebrow.

"I promise that I'll make you regret it."

"Oh wait..Keiji? Do you actually care for her??" Sara laughs.

"Its Akaashi, and yeah I do. So you better back off!" I stated to raise my voice.

"Talk about pity.. Come on let's go." She said motioning to her friend.

"Wait! Sara?" Bokuto yelled, causing me to look at him weird.

"You know..I've been watching you bully girls since like middle school and just let me say this, doesn't it get tiring being so ridiculous? Being literally the worst human being alive?"

She looked at him offended.

"At least y/n has a heart... And clearly your nothing but cold and empty. Such a sad life to live."

She opened her mouth to say something but she closed it quickly, turning around and stomping out the gym doors.

"Woah Bokuto.." I mumbled.

"I just couldn't stay quiet any longer..I care for y/n too and I've had enough.."

I pat him on the back.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asked me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know that y/n likes you.. Like.. Really likes you.."

I looked down at the ground.

"Well..It sure did take me by surprise and I don't really know how I feel...but."
I paused.
"I do know that I want her in my life, and I don't wanna lose our friendship just cause of an insecure bully."

"I think that's a good plan. You should talk to y/n."

"Do you think she'll even talk to me?" I asked.

"Well...probably not.. But no harm in trying!!" He smiled.
"Wanna practice now??"

I chuckled. "Sure."

Your POV.

The first thing you did when you got home was called Kuroo.

You sat on the phone with him for a couple of hours, crying in the phone and him telling you that it's gonna be okay.

He insisted on coming to see you but you told him not to worry and to just stay put.

He let you vent and you told him everything, the texts the tripping, and even how she told Akaashi that you liked him.

Kuroo was doing his best to keep your mind occupied.
Unfortunately you had a panic attack on the phone and that was enough to make Kuroo start his car.

He didn't care anymore. He was coming to see you.

✨✨✨

Kuroo had stayed on the phone with you his whole drive and didn't hang up till you opened the front door.

He pulled you into a tight hug and held you, as you cried on his shoulder.

You weren't just crying because of Akaashi finding out you liked him, no it was all the things throughout your life crashing down on you.

Kuroo held you in his arms as you breathed through another panic attack.

He wanted nothing more than to see you happy and he'd do anything to make it happen.

Hours went by as you both sat on the couch.

~BUZZ~

Keiji.A: y/n?
~read @8:40pm~

He messaged me Kuroo...

"And?"

"I'm scared.. I don't want to talk to him.. I'm extremely embarrassed and I know he doesn't feel the same and that just makes me.. Well.. Sad I guess."

"But is that worth ruining a friendship?"

"No.." You pout.

"I think you should message him, see what he has to say."

Y/n l/n: Hi Akaashi..

Keiji.A: I'm sorry about what happened at the gym..are you okay?

Y/n l/n: That's a dumb question...😕

Keiji.A: I guess you're right...

Y/n l/n: Sorry you had to find out like that...you're probably embarrassed..

Keiji.A: I'm not embarrassed. I do feel bad for you. It probably felt horrible having the choice of telling someone you like revoked away from you.. I'm sorry.

Y/n l/n: It's fine..i gotta go tho..

Keiji.A: Oh okay then...goodnight y/n.
~seen @8:50pm.~

"You okay?" Kuroo asks.

You layed your head down on his shoulder.
"Feelings suck."

"Tell me about it." He jokes.

You both spent the rest of the night watching movies and laughing with one another.
Kenma even joined for some online gaming and your mind was occupied.
You went to bed that night happy.