Chapter Three.

It's been a few days since your encounter with the ace and setter.
They really didn't say much to you in the past few days.

But it was okay to you though. You kinda expected it.

Kurro😎: so have you've spoken to them at all?

Y/N!!🤓: Oh um.. No not at all.. Guess it was just a one time deal.. But that's okay. I'm not bothered..

Kuroo😎: It must of been nerve racking.. You know cause of Akaashi..

Y/N!!🤓: Don't remind me..🙄... It was the first time he actually talked to me..im so pathetic..

Kuroo😎: That's the thing about crushes..you should try and talk to him.

Y/N!!🤓: Yeah no!! Have you met me? That's not happening.

Kuroo😎: Hey you never know unless you try!

Y/N!!🤓: 🙄🙄🙄

Kuroo😎: On another topic, I can't wait for this weekend! Is it still cool with your aunt with me coming over??

Y/N!!🤓: Oh yeah! She's said that she's working nights all weekend so we'll have the place to ourselves!.. Are you sure Kenma can't come!!😢😢

Kuroo😎: Yep! His mom has him on lock down..I told him to not stay up all night to play video games.. He also lost his switch privileges for a week!

Y/N!!🤓: Awe man.. Poor guy.. Well there's always next time! But I'll talk to you later..class is about to begin.

Kuroo😎: Try and have a good day okay? And hey! Try and talk to him!!!

Y/N!!🤓: 🙄

As you put your phone away, you saw someone walking up to you.
It was him...

Keiji Akaashi...

Your face turned red as he approached you.

"Hey y/n.." He says.

"Oh hello Akaashi.."

"You're turning red again loser!" Sara whispers beside you.

You notice Akaashi glare at her.
He cleared his throat.
"Um.. So we're looking for a new manager for the volleyball team..It was Bokuto's idea to ask you. Wanna come check it out?"

"I will!" Sara interrupts.

"I wasn't talking to you.." He said with his usual monotone voice.

You look over to Sara who had an angry face at the setter.

You looked back to Akaashi who was looking into your eyes, waiting for your answer.

Those beautiful blue eyes... Oh God...

"Oh Um.. Okay.. Sure.."

Akasshi smirked. "Cool! Bokuto and I will come find you after school."

"Must be your lucky day l/n, Akaashi is actually talking to you." Sara teases.