Chapter Eleven.

You and Akaashi had entered your first class together and took your usual spots.

Unfortunately he wasn't sitting in front of you, he only did that the one day when the person in front was absent.
You made eye contact with the snake from hell.

Sara.

"Good morning l/n..sleep well?" She winked.

You looked away from her as you took your seat next to her.
You could feel her eyes blazing through your skin.

You tried to pay attention to the teacher as much as possible but it was merely impossible with Sara watching your every move.

As class slowly dragged on, you had realized that you were gripping the edge of the table too hard and your fingers went numb.

"Nervous?" You hear Sara whisper.

You shot your hand in the air. Taking the teacher by surprise.

"Yes miss l/n?"

"May I be excused to the bathroom?"

"Of course." They smiled.

You got up and grabbed your bag, knowing well that you weren't coming back to this class.
Before you had left the class you had locked eyes with a blue-green pair.
You gave him an uneasy look.

You rushed to the nearest girl's bathroom and ram into a stall, closing it and locking it. You then fell on your knees, your anxiety had taken over.

You started to shake and you had trouble breathing, your vision became blurry and you couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

You felt so venerable, so weak. Words played through your head over and over again. Different scenarios and their outcomes.

You started to hyperventilate.

Breath y/n! You need to slow your breathing! Oh for f**k sakes! I'm giving her what she wants! She wants me scared! How can I do this!! Make it stop!

Make it stop!

Make it stop!

I just want it to stop!!!

You cupped your ears and had held it on the floor in a cradle position.

As the panic attack had calmed down, you felt your breath start to normalize and you finally were able to get control over your emotions.

After a few moments of breathing you pulled out your phone, checking the time.

Class was going to be over soon.

You had also realized that you had over five unread messages.

Akaashi?

Keiji.A: You okay? You looked disturbed when you left?

Keiji.A: Hey..for real.. Are you okay? You've been gone for 10 mins..

Keiji.A: Did Sara say something to you? Please just tell me you're okay.

Keiji.A: Y/N???

Keiji.A: If you don't answer I'll bring Bokuto into this... Please..

All the messaged had two minute intervals.
You decided to finally message back.

Y/n l/n: Akaashi.. I'm scared.. If don't know why I'm telling you this but.. I'm scared.. Can I talk to you at lunch?

You waited patiently for his response.

Keiji.A: Yes.

You tucked away your phone and sat on the floor of the bathroom, waiting for the bell to go off, telling everyone it was time to for next class.

To your pleasure, Sara was not in that one.

✨✨✨

Lunch had finally came around and you went to your usual spot outside.
You waited for Akaashi.

A few minutes had passed and your anxiety grew worse.

What if me makes me report her? What will happen? What if he thinks I'm over reacting or that I'm being childish?
What if he actually does care at all?
But he wouldn't of messaged me while I was out of class if he didn't...
Damn mind.. It won't shut off...

A few moments passed until you finally saw the familiar dark hair setter.
He carried what seemed like a lot of food.

"Hello y/n.. I brought you some food.. Are you okay?" He took a seat next to me.

"Oh um.. Thank you.. You didn't bring Bokuto?" you asked shocked.

"You didn't ask me to. I assume you wanted to talk just me and you." He handed you a granola bar.

You took it with shakey hands.

"You're shaking.." He points out.

"Just a little out of it today...I'm sorry but um.. I wanted to tell you something.."

"Okay.."

You looked at him in the eyes and started to vent, you had told him about the messages that Sara had left you and how she was acting in class. You ended the conversation with showing him her messages.

"I'm sorry y/n, if I knew it would be this bad.. I wouldn't have made you do it.."

"I mean don't get me wrong.. It was something that needed to be done sooner or later..I was just hoping that it wouldn't come to this.."

"Well you do have Bokuto and I, and the rest of the volleyball team to back you up. And also about what she said about us not liking you? And pretending we do cause we feel bad for you? Well we feel bad for you cause we do care about you... If that makes sense."

You gave him a genuine smile."It does."

"Now eat.. You need to eat okay?" He said motioning to the granola bar he gave you at the beginning of lunch.

"Thanks Akaashi..for um..listening.."

"Thank you for telling me, I'm sure that was hard to do.."

You gave him a half smile as your answer. And the both of you continued eating lunch till it was time to do go class.

Akaashi had decided to walk you there.
Unfortunately on your way you made eye contact with a familiar set of eyes.
Sara's.

She gave you a smirk as she strolled passed you both, but to your demise, she had put her leg out, making you trip.

Akaashi had caught you just in time, before you hit the floor.

"You okay y/n?" He ask and then shot a glare at Sara who was laughing at you.
"You really have nothing better to do?"

"Why are you taking pity on her?" She laughed.

"Pity? No y/n is my friend, so if you would please and go shove your head in a trash can cause that's where it belongs." He shot at her.

Sara looked disgusted. "Oh you hear that y/n, he's your frieeeennnd."

Your face glowed bright red as you knew where she was getting at.
"Come on Akaashi..were gonna be late.."
You tugged on his arm.

Sara gave you a wave and a smile before you both had turned around.

"I'm sorry for acting out like that.."Akasshi said as you guys stood in front of your next class.

"Its okay Akaashi...thank you actually.. Well I'll see you at practice."

"Sure." He said cooly as he turned and made his way to his class.

She's right though.. He's my friend.. If only he shared the same feelings? I doubt it though..