Chapter Nine.

You finally arrived home and to your pleasure your aunt wasn't home.

You went straight for your room.

~BUZZ~

Keiji.A: Hey we didn't see you at lunch, are you still in the office?

Y/n l/n: No I was aloud to go home.

Keiji.A: Oh.. Are you okay.

Y/n l/n: I'm fine, thanks for checking in.. Um tell coach that I won't be at practice today..

Keiji.A: Okay..you sure you okay?

Y/n l/n: Yes I'm okay
~read @12.02pm~

You put your phone down and let the tears fall from your face.

You layed there emotionless, staring at the ceiling, as the tears swelled in your eyes.

What is she gonna do to me now? I'm sure she'll get suspended or something? But we have classes together...and she has a big group of friends..this was a bad idea.. If Akaashi just stayed out of it there wouldn't be a problem.. I was fine just ignoring her..it was easier that way..

You turned on your stomach and screamed in your pillow.
You screamed till your throat started to ache.

It wasn't too later after that sleep came to you, and you embraced it willingly.

✨✨✨

~BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!~

You heard your phone going off and checked to see who was calling.

Bokuto?

You rolled your eyes and ignored his call.
Not too soon after he was calling again, and again and again.
You finally gave up and answered.

"Yes Bokuto.." You said groggy.

"Open your door!"

You shot up and ran to your window to see the buffoon smiling and waving at you. His best friend by his side.

Great.

"Let us in!!" He whined through the phone.

"Bokuto I really don't wanna see people right now.. I'm sorry..."

"Well I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on please.!"

You let out a loud and annoyed sigh before hanging up the phone and walking downstairs to the front door.
When you opened it, Bokuto pushed pasted you and gave you a tight hug.

That took you by surprise.

"B-Bokuto..why-..can you let me go?" You tried to say.

"Oh sorry...its just Akaashi told me what happened..i wanted to come see if you were okay."

"Oh..im fine.. Trust me." You gave him a fake smile.

"Your red puffy eyes tells me different."

Why is he being so nice? Why does he even care? We barely know eachother..

"Oh.. Um.." You tried to hide your face out of embarrassment.

"You did a good thing today you know.."
Akaashi spoke up coming up beside you.

"I guess so.. But you don't understand.. She'll come after me.. She has friends and she'll do way worse to me than pushing me to the ground..."

"Well you have friends too! Us! We'll protect you!" Bokuto says giving you a thumbs up.

"But..i don't really want you guys fighting my battles.. Thats why I wanted to just ignore her and not add fuel to the fire..."
You started picking at your nail beds again. This time your thumb started to bleed.

"But.. We're friends and that's what friends do, we don't watch the ones we care about get hurt. Especially from losers like those girls.." Bokuto smiles.

"You're bleeding y/n..." Akaashi says, pointing at your thumb.

"Oh.." You looked down and noticed, but it didn't really bother you since it happens alot.

You went into the kitchen to wash your hand.
Bokuto followed right behind you.

"Look, as much as you're scared of her right now, that's what she wants. She knew that she could pick on you cause you'd never tell anyone. She knew that she'd get away with it, when you're scared like this it just gives her more power." He put his hand on your shoulder.

You didn't even realize but the tears started to come flying down your face.

"Y/n?" Bokuto asks.

You stayed quiet. Shutting off the tap and starred out the window.

"Why did she start bullying you anyways?" Akaashi asks.

You swallowed the lump in your throat.
"I don't know...ever since the start of highschool it's been happening, I don't really know why.."

"How lame..to bully someone just because you can?.. I'm sorry y/n."

You turned around with a fake smile and tried to pretend that your tears were gone.

"Look as much as I appreciate you guys.. I just don't feel like talking about it.."

"We get it.."

"Well hey! How about pizza???" Bokuto says with a smile.
"We can order pizza and play video games?"

"Only if it's okay with y/n." Akaashi says looking at you.

"I'll have to ask my aunt.. But I'm sure it's fine.. She's probably at work anyways.."

"Okay! I shall order us pizza!!!" Bokuto yells, making you press your hands against your ears.
But a small smile had crept onto your face.

✨✨✨

You called your aunt and she was okay with it, although you promised her an explanation tomorrow on her day off.

Pizza had arrived and you were currently kicking Bokuto's butt at the same game as before.
He was very determined to beat you.

Kuroo had called a few minutes prior and you told him that the boys came over to see you. He was happy about that.

And so were you.

These boys that yiu barely know have been so nice to you. You couldn't help feel grateful.
Maybe this year of highschool will be better. Only one problem...

Akaashi is your all time crush and with him being right next to you! You cant help but constantly feel flustered!