Chapter Fourteen.

"So..Akaashi huh?" Your aunt smirked at you as you sat at the table with your coffees.

"Yeah.. Not really the way I wanted things to go but.."

"I'm sorry hun, but hey, at least he knows where you stand and if he feels the same way, then bonus! As for that Sara girl..im calling your principle today. I don't understand how in the world that girl didn't get suspended..you know what I should actually go visit her parents and see what they think about it." Your aunt went on.

"No no that's not necessary!" You waved your hands in the air.
"I'm sure it'll just cause more problems."

"Well in any case, I'm glad you told me everything, and it looks like that chin of yours had healed up nicely."

You touched the now bandage-less chin. "Do you think it'll scar?"

"No, just will be a bit tender still, oh and I'll book you an appointment to get your eyes checked, no need to wear broken glasses."

"Yeah..Konoha felt really bad.."

"At least he apologized." She exaggerated the he.

"aha.. Yeah.." You started to fidget with your fingers.

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"Well good morning Kuroo hun, say? Shouldn't you be at home? You know getting ready for school?"

"Nah, I'm gonna skip today and hang with y/n." He patted your head.

"As long as it's fine with your parents, feel free to stay." She smiles.

"Thank you." He said grabbing a cup of coffee.

"You're really lucky to have a friend like Kuroo." Your aunt whispered to you.

You smiled. Giving her your answer.

"So.. Y/n? What do you wanna do today?" Kuroo asks, taking a seat next to you.

"I kinda just wanna stay inside today.. Relax I guess."

"Sounds good to me. My teams been training like crazy, it feels nice to have a day off."

"Oh that's right, are you guys going to the training camp?"

"You bet we are! Even Karasuno are going this time, should be a fun time."

"Karasuno? Isn't that the school that they call the wingless crows?"

"That's the one. Though, they seem to be better this year, we had a practice match against them a couple weeks ago, they seemed promising."

"I see..isnt that school all the way in Miyagi?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing...just feel kinda bad that they have to drive far..."

"Oh trust me, they won't care." He gave you a smile.

"Well I hate to leave you guys but.. I got work.. And I'll be on call today so I probably won't be home till tomorrow sometime. Y/n I left you that permission form on the counter."

"Thanks." You smiled, getting up to retrieve it.

"Kuroo.. Can I have a word?"

"Oh sure." He said getting up and meeting your aunt at the front door.
She whispered.

"Thank you, you know for always being there for her.. She's been through a lot and we'll with her dad trying to contact her...its been a hard time. I'm glad you guys stayed in touch."

"Its a pleasure.. And hold up.. Her dad?"

"Yeah.. My brother in law is a mess right now..hes been in and out of jail and I have no clue what he wants.. But.. I just hope you can be there for her?"