Chapter Twenty.

It was finally the last day of the training camp.
You could tell that everyone was exhausted and ready to go home.

You spent most of your nights training with Kuroo and the others.
Bokuto even trained a kid named Hinata from Karasuno!

You thought Bokuto took a liking to him.

You were sitting on the bench with your note pad, watching the game between Karasuno and your school.

Bokuto was doing well with his line shots like usual, it seemed quite easy to break down their 'Wall'.

Karasuno was looking tired and glum in their past game but for some weird reason they were hyped up.

Before Fukurodani went against them, there were four guys, doing a weird dance.
One being Hinata.

They were shouting a song that went like: "Meat, meat dinner Meaty meat dinner!"

You couldn't help but laugh at the memory.

The score was 6-4 in Fukurodani's favor.
Your teams receives were really good and even Akaashi landed awesome quick attacks even under the pressure of a shakey receive.

You watched as the ball went back and forth and Bokuto becoming happy everytime he landed a spike.

He'd always good to you for your approval. Giving him a smile and a thumbs up, to show that you were watching.

The set went on and Hinata was landing some of his quick attacks. That ticked off Bokuto.

Bokuto was in full anger mode.

"Come on Bokuto we need to stay calm here." Akaashi said in a cold voice.

"I AM CALM!" He yelled back, grabbing the ball and ready to serve.

Here we go..

He threw the ball in the air and jumped to hit it, unfortunately it didn't even clear the net.

"Aweee Mannnn!!!!!!" He yelled out.

Akaashi looked your way, as if signaling whats about to happen.

The ball was in the air again, served by Karasuno, Akaashi waited for a moment, probably wondering if he should set it to Bokuto.

You clenched your note pad with anticipation.

Here we go.....again..

"Here Bokuto." Akaashi said.

Bokuto jumped up but his spike was blocked, causing it to fall back on their side again, Akaashi set it up one more time.

Bokuto jumped up and spiked, only...it didn't clear the net...

You looked over to Akaashi who was also staring at you with none impressed eyes.

You nodded your head, about to speak but them Bokuto threw his hand up in the air.
"Akaashi...Don't set to me anymore!"

You rolled your eyes.

Great now he's in sad mode..

"Fine. But when I'm not setting to you please try to calm down." Akaashi said, walking away from the over dramatic owl.

Bokuto looked at him with sad eyes, like that wasn't the answer he wanted.

The game continued, Akaashi sending sets to everyone but Bokuto.

The team may seem like they rely on our captain but actually, we all work as a team.
Karasuno hasn't even begun to witness what we were capable of.