Chapter Two.

It's been over a  year since saying goodbye to your best friends.

You were now in your second year of high school and you couldn't be more sad.

You kept in contact with the boys, and called Kuroo almost everyday.

But even being in the same highschool, you've managed to not make any new friends.

Your first year of highschool was tough. Since you were taller than most girls in your grade, they'd avoid you.
Since you also wore glasses they made fun of you.
Since you started highschool, you've been bullied for ridiculous reasons.

The more they picked on you, the more your self esteem went down.

At least when you went to middle school with Kuroo and Kenma, they'd always stick up for you when someone made fun of you. But since they weren't here, you had no one to defend you.

You really didn't know why you were getting bullied so much, yes you were a bit taller than other girls, but it didn't make sense to you.

Kuroo would always say that they were jealous of you and wanted to feel superior to you.

But even though his words helped..it couldn't take the remarks away.

✨✨✨

You woke up that morning, and went down to see your aunt, who was drinking her morning coffee.

"Good morning y/n.. Your dad called again."

"I don't really wanna talk to him...but thanks for letting me know.."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that he found my number..."

It was about six months after moving with your aunt that your father had called you for the first time.
Unfortunately you hadn't seen him since you were really little.
But you had no intention on talking to him. He can't just come into your life, from not being there for so long and expect you to welcome him with open arms.
He didn't even show up to your moms funeral.

"Its okay.."

"You okay?" She looks up from her phone.

"Yeah I'm good..just gotta get through the next two years and then I'll be done." You gave her a fake smile.

"I don't see why you don't go to the office and report those girls..--"

You put your hand up. "It would just cause more problems. I don't really wanna deal with that."

She gave you a sympathetic look.

"I think I'll grab breakfast in the cafeteria when I get to school, I'll see you after."
You say, trying to change the subject.

"Oh okay..well stay safe and I'm sorry in advance, but I won't be home till late. I have the night shift today.." She says with a yawn.

You gave her a nod before grabbing your bag and walking out the door.

The fresh cold air gave you a sudden chill down your back.
But you embraced it into your lungs.

✨✨✨

You have your new schedule and classes were about to start.
You made your way to your first class.
Hoping to not run into those girls.
Today wasn't a day you wanted to pit up with their remarks.

You arrived a bit early and took a seat near the back.
No one had arrived yet so you decided to pull out your sketch book and continue your drawing of cherry blossom tree.

A few minutes had passed and you didn't realize but students were filling out the seats around you.
Your attention was taken away from your drawing when you saw a certain boy.