Chapter Ten.

You woke up the next morning with nothing but smiles as you remembered the guys last night.

Bokuto lost every single game he played against you and so did Akaashi, although they were both getting better.

You smiled to yourself because you felt happy. Who knew that those two boys could cause so much happiness.
You'd never tell them though, that'd be too embarrassing.

But your happiness was ruined when you realized that you have to go to school today.
Today you would have to see Sara.

You checked your phone to realize that you woke up an hour before your alarm.

Well...at least I had a pretty decent sleep..

Your phone had two new messages.

One from Kuroo and one from an instagram user.

You opened Kuroos first.

Kuroo: hey :) just saying good night, I hope tomorrow goes smooth for ya. Don't be afraid to text me or call at lunch. I'm always here for you. Oh and btw.. Nice on getting closer with Akaashi! Before you know it he'll be yours😉😉

You rolled your eyes at his message, but it had also made you blush.

You logged into Instagram to see who had messaged you.
You always kept yourself logged out as your anxiety of hackers.. It was a superstition thing.

You have one new message request.

Your heart started to beat fast as you saw who the messenger was...

Sara?...

You hesitated to open her message, afraid of what she said.

You took a deep breath and finally opened it.

Sara.girl💖: You little bi**h! You told the principle that I was bullying you? How pathetic!
What? Couldn't stand up for yourself?
Of course not four eyes!
You're pathetic and ugly! No one will love you or care for you? You think Akaashi and Bokuto do? Think again love. They only like you cause they feel sorry for you. How sad😭
You're lucky that I didn't get suspended but I'd watch out if I were you...you thought I was bullying you then? Oh honey you have no idea of what I'm capable of. 😉💕💕😘

You immediately turned off your phone, shaking in your sheets.
Your vision became blurry as tears started to swell your eyes.

Do I keep this to myself? No.. I should tell someone... No wait that'd just cause more problems.. God what the hell did I do to her?
Wait..
Only my friends cause they feel sorry for me?
Is that true?
I mean probably.. But.. Oh God I'm such an emotional wreck! No one wants to be with a girl who's like this!!!!

Your head raced with thoughts as you had zoned out.
Letting the tears of anger, sadness and pain run down your face.

You heard a soft knock at your door.

"Y/n? Are you awake hun?" You hear your aunt say behind your door.

You didn't want her seeing you like this.
"Yes, I'm just changing right now! I'll be down in a second."

Did I zone out for that long?

As if on cue, your phone started playing its annoying high pitch melody.

You turned it off and got out of bed. When you stood up you became really dizzy.

Okay y/n.. Hey a hold of yourself.. You can do this. It's just words right? What possibly can she do?