Pros & Cons

(A/N): Y/N has a sex dream in this chapter so idrk if that would be considered 'smut' but yeah ;)

You were sitting alone on the couch eating some takeout on a Sunday night. It had been almost 2 days since your conversation with Spencer and you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Were you really sure you wanted to do this..? I mean, you do have a tiny crush on him, and you know that if you start hooking up with Spencer that would only deepen the crush. But the thought of him tying you to a bed and fucking you senseless was enough to make you want to call him and tell him to come over.

Although you guys did talk a little on Saturday it wasn't much. Mostly just a 'Hey how are you' and a 'Have you thought about it yet'. Of course you thought about it, but you were still weighing out the pros and cons. You told him that you would have an answer by Monday, when you see him at work. It was now 8:54 on a Sunday night and you were still thinking.

First, you knew how this could end up. You knew that you would most likely have feelings for him. But the desire to feel him.. all of him was just too strong. So you agreed with yourself that you could control your emotions and let whatever this is be 'just physical'

Second, what if he didn't even want to do this. What if it was just out of pity? But what if he actually liked you, and wanted to do this with you because he was attracted to you? You questioned yourself but you couldn't decide which one you thought it was.

Jeez, Y/N, it's ok. Don't overthink it. Just let it happen. You repeated to yourself over and over.

Eventually you decided. You were going to do this with Spencer. You could handle it.. right?

Making your way to your bed you looked over at the clock on your nightstand, it was 9:07. Time for sleep, considering you had to get up and be at the BAU by 6:00.

You closed your eyes, drifting off to sleep, thinking about a specific co-worker.

"Fuck, Y/N, you feel so good." Spencer groaned as he thrusted into you. Your walls clenching around his dick.

You could only moan in response as you were reaching your climax. He placed his hand on your throat applying light pressure, his free hand reaching down to rub circles on your clit. Placing sloppy kisses all over your neck. You felt his dick twitch, knowing that he was close too.

"F-fuck, Spencer." You moaned. You were getting closer and closer.

"Come for me Y/N." he rasped

You were so close. Then your phone rang, you tried to ignore it, but it got louder and louder.

You jumped up, to the sound of your alarm. You were sweating and breathing heavy.

Dammit. It was only a dream.

You groaned throwing your head back into your pillows.

It was 5:10 when you got up and started to get ready for work. Putting on a light blue button up with a pencil grey skirt. Pairing that with some black heels.
You decided to go with something more sexy than usual. Mostly for Spencer, but also because you hadn't been feeling very confident lately. You didn't know why though, I mean, looking at yourself in the mirror.. you looked hot. You put light makeup on and left your hair down.

It was 5:37 by the time you were finished getting ready. You took a quick glance at yourself in the mirror, flattening out your skirt and nodding to yourself before you headed out the door.