From the Top**

WARNINGS:
hair pulling, choking, overstimulation ;)

WARNINGS: hair pulling, choking, overstimulation ;)

A little chip moment for you horny tops ^ ;)

"Y/N."

"Y/N!"

Your eyes fluttered open, as you felt someone shaking you, to wake you up. That someone was Spencer staring at you, all you could see was his silhouette . It was still dark in the room so you figured it was somewhere around 4-5.

"What?!" You whispered-yelled at him. Angry that he ruined your dream. You were riding Spencer and you were just about to reach your climax, until he HAD to wake you up.

He cleared his throat, as if he was nervous about saying what he was about to say.

"W-were you having a sex dream... about me?" He asked. You could tell his eyebrows were furrowed.

Wait, how the hell did he know you were having a sex dream about him?! And why the hell is he awake? So many questions.

"Um.. I- no..." You mumbled. Wow, Y/N, you are such a great liar.

You turned to the side to turn the little nightstand lamp on so that you could see Spencer better.

"Really..? Because you were moaning in your sleep, and you were basically grinding on me." You looked over to see an energetic, bed head, amused, super hot, Spencer.

"Shit. T-Thats so embarrassing. I'm sorry.." You looked down, and rubbed your eyes, trying to get used to the bright light that was illuminating your face.

"N-no. It's ok... it's cute." He smiled. You smiled back at him, kind of confused.

How the hell could this man make a sex dream seem so adorable..?

"Well... is that the only reason you woke me up?" You looked at him, frustration replacing your smile. You were never a morning person. Although Spence was cute, it still annoyed the hell out of you.

"Well, not exactly..." He hesitated.

"I was also having a sex dream about you." He quickly spoke, sounding like he was embarrassed to tell you.

And just like that, your frustration and tiredness, left your body, suddenly getting replaced with excitement and heat... (in all the right places).