So Close**

Warnings: bondage, praise kink, minor degradation
(don't worry there's after care 😁)

"I'm yours."

Those words seemed to spark a fire of desire in Spencer.

He looked at you, then grabbed your face with his strong hands, attacking your lips. This kiss was more urgent. More sexy. His tongue slid across your bottom lip, begging for an opening. You opened your mouth, the both of your tongues dancing with each other. He moved one of his hands to your throat, as the two of you stood up. Making your way to Spencer's room, while you were still kissing. He opened the door and pulled away.

"Turn." His voice was breathy from the kiss.

You did what you were told. You were enjoying dominant Spencer already.

He dragged his hands up your thighs, outlining your curves with his hands. He reached the zipper to your dress and slowly started to unzip it. Your heart was beating so fast, you could've sworn he could hear it.
His fingers hooked under the straps of your dress, tugging them, letting the dress fall down.

He grabbed your shoulders to turn you to face him. His touch sending shivers down your spine.

"You're sure you want to do this, Y/N?" His look softening as he gazed down at you.

"Yes. I'm positive." You said. Despite the fact that your heart was pounding out of your chest.

He smirked. Dominant Spencer was back.

"Take your bra and panties off."

You looked at him for a second. He was going to be fully dressed while you were naked...

"Do it. Do it, now." His voice was impatient and stern.

The tone of his voice made you quickly peel your panties off. You hesitated when you were taking your bra off, but you let it drop at your feet. Without realizing it, you wrapped your arms around yourself.

Spencer walked up to you, quickly grasping your arms.

"Y/N, I want you to feel completely normal when your naked around me. Do you understand?"

You looked up into his eyes. Letting your arms drop to your side.

"Yes."

"Excuse me?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yes.. sir." You bit your lip to hide your smile.

"Go, lie down in the middle of the bed." He nodded his head to the direction of the bed.

You obeyed his orders. Watching him go into his closet. He came out moments later, holding red rope, and a blindfold.

Your breath got caught in your throat from excitement. Pushing your thighs together to create some type of friction.

Spencer stood at the edge of the bed, noticing your legs pressed together. He took one of your ankles and tied it to one of the bed posts. Doing the same thing with your other ankle.

"Too tight?" He pulled at your ankles then looked back up at you.

"No." You shook your head.

He walked to one side of the bed and grabbed your wrist, tying it to the head of the bed. He did the same to your other arm, tying it just as tight. You tried moving your arms.. you weren't going anywhere.

"Is this good?"

"Yes... sir." You hesitated. Was this the right time to call him sir? Oh well.