Be Mine

WARNINGS:
Y/N & Spencer finally stop playing 🙄🙄🙄

WARNINGS: Y/N & Spencer finally stop playing 🙄🙄🙄

(A/N): idk why i chose the song.. BUTTT enjoy some tyler while u read :) also i was very nice to you this chapter bcs ily 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

It had been almost a week since that night with Spencer. The case ended with Morgan cuffing the unsub and dragging him to the police car- as always.

This case was a pain in the ass. Not just because of the unsub but because of you. You had been having mood swings and you felt sick. You really hoped you weren't pregnant. As soon as you threw up before you gave the profile, your mind wandered to the worst things; the worse being pregnant.

You'd been avoiding almost everyone except Penelope. As soon as the case ended you went straight to her office. You didn't even knock, you just barged in.

"Penelope!"

She jumped in her chair and turned around.

"Oh! My love! Your back, wha-"

"I think I'm pregnant." You blurted.

"What!?" She exclaimed. Her eyes shot wide open.

You started to pace back and forth in her room.

"Ok, well for starters I've been having mood swings like crazy, and I'm not on my period. Also I threw up out of no where when we're about to deliver the profile, and I know that throwing up out of nowhere is the first sign that-"

"Hold on back track- I thought you were on birth control Y/N!"

"I was- but I forgot to take one and me and Reid had sex after I forgot and oh god.." You started hyperventilating.

"I- I- cant be a mom P- I'm not ready to be a mom. And oh my god I'm gonna get fired and be a stay at home mom an-"

"Ok ok, Y/N just- breath alright. I- we don't even know if your really pregnant.." She stood up and grabbed ahold of your shoulders, in an attempt to calm you down.

"I- I googled it- and thats the number one sign that your pregnant. Throwing up." I breathed out. Your heart was beating so fast.

"Thats also a sign of the flu, a fever, a stomach bug, or even food poisoning." She tried to make you feel better.

It helped a little. Throwing up was a symptom of a lot of things.

"Your right." You took a deep breath. "I'm gonna get a pregnancy test right when I leave.. just to be safe."
You nodded and breathed out.

"Good.. Have you told Reid?" She questioned.

You quickly shook your head. "Of course not."

"Have you told anyone?"