Sexual Tension**

WARNINGS:
degradation, choking, over over stimulation, Y/N in her feels 😩💔💔🙌

WARNINGS: degradation, choking, over over stimulation, Y/N in her feels 😩💔💔🙌

(A/N): sorry for the late chapter guyss 😓
(oh to be that girl in the gif^)

The sexual tension between you and Spencer was intense. You could literally feel it. The elevator music didn't help. Along with the two other people that were in the elevator.

You kept shifting your weight, and biting your lip in anticipation. Spencer was fidgeting with his shirt, pulling down over his bulge, that was.. very visible.

Could this elevator be any fucking slower??

Finally, after what felt like hours, the two people got
off of the elevator.

You and Spencer immediately grabbed each other and placed a hungry kiss on each other's lips. Your tongues fighting for dominance. He backed you up, and pushed you into the elevator wall, your back hitting the cold railing.

Your hands went to his hair tugging, and pulling. He groaned into your mouth and pushed himself closer against you. You felt his bulge press against your upper stomach.

You moaned into his mouth. You were practically dripping for him, and he didn't even touch you.

"You don't know how much I've missed this" Spencer pulled away, and breathed out.

He went in for another hot kiss, but the elevator dinged. You immediately pulled away, and the metal doors slid open. Revealing 3 people standing around, talking, and then staring weirdly at you and Spencer. You looked at Spencer.. his hair was messy, and his lips were red, from you biting on them. You figured you looked the same.

You decided not to waste anymore time, and grabbed Spencer's wrist, to drag him out of the elevator.

You rushed to his door and Spencer fumbled with his keys. Mostly because you were all over him. Kissing his neck, his jaw, his cheeks. Basically any exposed skin that you could reach.

His breathing was heavy, and tilted his head back to give you better access to his neck. He stopped trying to open the door completely.. and you couldn't really make out in a hallway..

"Open the door Spence"

"I-I'm trying-" He breathed out.

You laughed at him, and pulled away.

He finally got the door open and as soon as you stepped over the threshold, Spencer yanked your waist and pushed himself up against you. You were pressed against the wall.

"Mmm, Spence, the movie." You pulled away from the sloppy kiss.

"No." He kissed you again.

"Yes."