Going Backwards

WARNINGS:
Y/N in her feels again 😩😩, mentions of murder (basic case stuff)

WARNINGS: Y/N in her feels again 😩😩, mentions of murder (basic case stuff)

(A/N): i'm sorry this chapter is so dumb. IDK WHERE i got the idea to do this.. but i started writing this chapter when i was exhausted so.. tired writing at its finest 😁🙌
(i didn't proofread.. that's why there are mistakes hehe 😇)

"Y/N!"

You woke up to someone roughly shaking you.

"What the hell, Spencer." You groaned, rubbing your eyes.

"Y/N, get up we have to go!" Spencer said, frantically jumping out of the bed.

"W-what. Go where? At-" You glanced at the clock on his nightstand, "5:30 in the morning?"

Spencer went to his closet and came out with some slacks, and a button up shirt.

"I woke up to like 15 missed calls from the team-" he paused for a moment, pulling the slacks up his legs, "Apparently Hotch needed us to be at the BAU 30 minutes ago!" He put his shirt on and went back to the closet, to get a cardigan and a tie.

"Shit!" You jumped out of bed.

You realized you had nothing to wear. You weren't going to wear your clothes from yesterday because... that would be to obvious. The team had already suspected something was up with you and Spencer.

"Spencer we have to stop at my place-"

"Y/N, we don't have time to do that." He was tying his tie.

"Well what am I gonna wear Spencer?" Your threw your hands up, in frustration. You were frustrated because you weren't a morning person, and now you were being rushed, and you didn't even have clothes.

"Shit.." He said under his breath.

"Um.. j-just w-wear some of my clothes." He shrugged. He was frantically buttoning up his cardigan.

How did he have so much energy right now? Wait... did he just say wear some of his clothes.. to work?!

"Wear some of your clothes?" An incredulous look on your face.

He nodded. "Some of my clothes."

"Spencer, your like a giant compared to me." You gestured to his height. Your hands waving up and down.

"Well you cant wear your clothes, they're wet from laundry..."

"When the hell did you do laundry?!" You were starting to get pissed off. You loved the BAU but sometimes it could be the biggest pain in the ass... same goes with Spencer.

"While you were sleeping!"

"You've got to be kidding me." You palmed your forehead. Why the fuck did Spencer do laundry. I mean.. I guess he was just trying to be sweet but that didn't change the fact that you were angry.