TD [25] Lesson In Adolescence

'Feel my t-shirt it's made of boyfriend material.'

Chapter Twenty Five

The pair jolted and snapped their heads to Mr. Conway entering the room with a briefcase which was now on the floor. His eyes wide and mouth ajar at the sight before him.

Gigi hurriedly detached herself from Pearce as Mr. Conway was still staring at the pair in bewilderment. Like he was trying to figure out what he was looking at but it shouldn't have been anything hard. He literally caught them in the act of kissing- it was a no brainer.

His silence made Gigi all the more anxious but eventually, Mr. Conway spoke. "Hey Pearce," he said slowly as his eyes shifted to the petrified girl on the couch, "and you're... Gina, was it?"

"U-Uh, it's Georgia sir." She corrected nervously.

"Right, sorry." He apologised. "I'm bad with names."

"And apparently timing too." Pearce muttered. Of all days for his dad to come home early, it had to be today.

Mr. Conway's eyes flickered back and forth between the pair. "Okay, I'm having a little bit of a hard time processing what I'm seeing at the moment - is this what it looks like or did I walk in on a very misleading scenario? Somebody explain. Now." He demanded.

Pearce opened his mouth to reply but Gigi was ahead of him. "I'm really sorry!" She hastily said, rising from the couch. "I know it's rude to come over uninformed but I wanted to see Pearce a-and I know that's no excuse to cut class. This wasn't Pearce's idea though, it was all mine, sir. S-So please don't be mad at him." Her voice nearly as jittery as her fingers.

Mr. Conway blinked, eyeing the girl before him with a scrutinising gaze. "Mad?" He echoed. "I am outraged!" He abruptly slammed the front door shot and Gigi jolted. His eyes weren't on her anymore but on his son. "Pearce how could you not tell me you started doing things like this?!" He waved his hand at Gigi. "No, in fact when did you get interested in doing things like this? Y'know what, we'll talk about it later. If you told me beforehand, I'd gladly have given you some pointers. Like first and foremost; when you're bringing a girl to have sex in our house, don't do it on the couch."

Pearce's eyes bulged. "Wait, what?! I wasn't-!

"It's strictly off limits, son. That furniture only serves the purpose for sitting." His dad cut him off. "Now, I understand that your hormones will make you eager to make do with what you've got but just not the couch. Ever. I've even had to resist it when your mother and I first bought it so don't think I don't know what you're going through."

"Dad stop talking." Pearce said in a stern voice and he could see Gigi visibly getting uncomfortable.

His father continued. "And I know your room must be unfavourable because you don't have a lock so if you really can't help it and need privacy, there's Peyton's room. She never really uses it even when she's around anymore so I'll allow it."

"Dad." Pearce repeated.

"And," he carried on, "when you use it, close the damn blinds. You know how nosy the neighbours can be. Not to mention, people upload anything on to the internet these days. I don't want my son's first sexual experience to end up on some child pornography site in the dark web."

"Dad! Enough already!" Pearce shouted with grinded teeth. Gigi was scarlet red at this point and he himself was only a few shades from it too.

Both were neglected by his father who was still engrossed in his speech. "Your mum is going to be thrilled! She was suspecting that you were gay and planned on confronting you about it but I said we should wait for you to tell us in your own time. Man, am I glad we did." He chuckled.