Çhapter 001

__________ |•°•| __________

(spelling checked)

                          It was a little past midnight when Hogwarts headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, stood on privet drive. With a small sigh, he took a small device out of his pocket that sucked up all the light from the streetlights that were scattered up And down the sides of the road. The old man began walking to where his destination was, only a few houses down. As he neared a small storage shed near the end of the middle of the road, he has seen a familiar gray and black cat sitting on the concrete "I thought I would see you here professor" the white haired man said as the cat in front of him slowly morphed into a witch known as professor McGonagall, who taught transfiguration to a variety of students at Hogwarts. "Good evening, professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true??" She asked as the two of them began walking slowly down the dark street. "I'm afraid so, professor. The good and the bad." He told her as the two of them continued walking. Professor McGonagall had a look of pity on her face, for she knew just how in love the two were, as they had two children before they died. The names of the children are harry and max potter, they were twins. "And the twins?" She asked genuinely concerned about them, "Hagrid is bringing them" he informed the old woman. "Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?" Professor McGonagall questioned. "Ahhh professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life" he told the professor with a small smile. Just then, Hagrid flying motorcycle made its way out of the sky and landed on the ground near the two professors as the two twins lay there with their fingers intertwined peacefully. "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" He asked the man who had gotten off of his enchanted motorcycle that was now parked along the side of the road. "No sir. The little fellas were asleep the entire flight over here" he told him as he picked the twins up and placed them into separate arms. Harry in Dumbledore arms and max in professor McGonagall arms. The twins had slightly whined at the loss of contact with each other. "I tried not to wake them" he told the older people in front them as the two children lightly fussed at the movements. "Albus, do you really think that this is a good idea? I mean, leaving them here with these people. I've been watching them for days, and they are the worst type of muggles imaginable" McGonagall told them as the three adults had almost reached the Dursley's doorstep. "They're the only family that they have got left" he said "these twins are going to be famous  there won't be a child in our world who won't know their names" McGonagall told him pointedly "exactly. I think that they should be able to grow up away from that" he told her as they reached the doorstep. When the two twins were laid down side by side on the Dursley's doorstep, Hagrid had let out a sob, but tried to cover it with a cough. "There Hagrid. It isn't goodbye after all. We'll see them again. When they're ready" he said before standing up, "good luck potter's" he whispered as they disappeared into the night.
__________ |•°•| __________

"Get up! Get up!" The twins' aunt yelled as she banged loudly on the small door that led to the cupboard under the stairs, where the two twins slept. The two potter children had both sat up from their small bed on the floor. They shared a lazy look before harry flicked on the light and pushed on his silver gold lined glasses with tape on the bridge of the nose, from where he had broken them. Max quickly ran a hairbrush through their unruly black hair as Dudley came down the steps at an unusually fast pace, seeing as the boy never really wanted to exercise. He ran back to the spot on the stairs that was just above the twins and purposely bounced as hard as he could. "Wake up potter's! We're going to the zoo!" He laughed as he yelled and jumped harder. Dust had begun to pile up on the floor from Dudley's heavy body weight pushing so forcefully against the wooden stairs. Finally, Harry had begun to get out of the small room, but as Dudley ran by, he pushed harry back inside and closed the door. When Harry got pushed he knocked into the younger twin, who had hit their head on a board "you little rat" they grumbled as they rubbed the back of their head "sorry max" he said as he gave them a weird look as they had just called him a rat. The two had successfully gotten out of the room this time, making sure not to hurt one another. "Oh here he comes, the birthday boy" their aunt cooed in a peculiar baby voice, sending shivers down maxes' back. "Happy birthday" their uncle Vernon told his son as the twins walked into the room, only to see Dudley getting showered in kisses by their aunt, which made harry mentally cringe at the sight. "Why don't you two cook breakfast? And try not to burn anything" their aunt told them through gritted teeth "yes aunt petunia" the twins said in Union as she blindfolded Dudley with her hands, and lead him to the living room where the presents were stacked all together "I want everything to be perfect for my Dudley's special day!" She cooed in that peculiar voice. "Hurry up. Bring me my coffee, girl!" Their uncle scolded her as his eyes narrowed at his paper in obvious annoyance "yes uncle Vernon" she said as she sat his coffee on the table careful not to make it spill on him, even if it had been funny. "Aren't they wonderful, darling?" their aunt asked him as Dudley looked around at them with his mouth just slightly agape. "How many are there!?" He yelled as irritation laced his words. "36. I counted them myself" Mr. Dursley said, obviously proud of himself. Honestly, I'm surprised he could even count to five. "36!? But last year - last year I had 37!!" He yelled at his parents. "Yeah, well some of them are quite a bit bigger than last year's" Vernon explained to his upset son. "I don't care how big they are!" He yelled as his mother kneeled in front of him, "now, this is what we're going to do. When we go out later, we're going to buy you two new presents. How does that sound pumpkin" she cooed to her son who looked as if he was going to have a break-down on the spot. In Max's opinion, Dudley didn't need anything else. He was far too much of a spoiled brat as it is. Harry and max never really got anything from their aunt and uncle. They were looked down upon for a reason they couldn't understand. Maybe, it was because they favored their own son more. Well, that was definitely one of the reasons. The two were on their own. As they have been most of their lives.