Çhapter 028

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
__________ |•°•| __________

"We we're heading back to the common room when we found me. Norris" max said as snape eyes her suspiciouly before turning to look at the headmaster as if asking him what they are to do. "Innocence untill proven guilty" dumbledore announced "my cat has been petrified!" I want to see some sort of punishment!" Filtch exclaimed as his bottom lip quivered slightly. "We will be able to cure her argus. As I understand it, madame sprout has a very health growth of mandrakes. "They'll mature, and a potion will be made. Wich will revive ms. Norris" dumbledore explained to the man calmly "and in the meantime, I strongly recommend caution. To all" dumbledore said as the four of them visibly gulped.
__________ |•°•| __________

"It's a bit strange isn't it?" Hermione asked as the four of them climbed the moving staircases. "Strange?" Harry questioned as he furrowed his eyebrows "you two hear this voice. A voice only the two of you can hear, and then ms. Norris turns up petrified. It's just strange" hermione said as she turned back around. Max had her head down deep in thought, remembering how, when filtch grabbed her, and blamed her for hurting his cat, her 'friends' and brother just watched. They didn't even attempt to help her. "Do you think we should have told them? Dumbledore, and the others I mean?" Harry asked as he looked at his friends in questioning "are you mad!?" Ron exclaimed "no harry, even in the wizarding world, hearing voices isn't a good sign." Hermione said as max stomped off twords her dorm "what's got her robe in a knot?" Ron asked as the three watched her disappear around the corner "I don't know ron, I don't know" harry sighed as he trailed off.
__________ |•°•| __________

"Can I have your attention please? Now, today, we will be transforming animals. Like so." Professor mcgonagall announced as she tapped her wand on the bird three times "vera verto" she said, the crow transformed suddenly into a drinking class "now it's your turn. Who would like to go first. How about you mr. Weasley" the professor said as she walked up to the boy. "One, two three, vera verto" she told the boy as she stood in front of him. Ron nodded and cleared his throat, he flicked his wand at his rat, Scabbers "vera verto" he said as he pointed his want at the rat. Instead of turning into a regular cup, like mcgonagall's did, his turned into the shape of a cup, covered in brown rat fur, and a tail sticking off of it. People around the room chuckled as ron picked up the furry glass "that wand needs replacing, mr. Weasley" mcgonagall said as she walked away from his desk. Hermiones hand shot up in the air. As many people had predicted, for she could always think of a question to ask. "Yes ms. Granger?" the professor asked as she called on the bushy haired girl. "Excuse me professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the chamber of secrets?" Hermione asked. The mention of the chamber alone, was enough to peak everybody's interests as they sat up straighter in their seats. The class went silent waiting intently for an answered from the professor "very well" she started as she began to pace around the room, fiddling with her wand "you all know hogwarts was founded a thousand years ago, by the four greatest witches and wizards, of the age. "Godric gryffindor, helga hufflepuff, rowina ravenclaw, and salazar slytherin. Now, three of the founders, who existed quite harmoniously, however one did not. Salazar slytherin, wished to be more selective about the students admitted to hogwarts. He believed magical elements, should be kept between all magical families. In other words, purebloods. Unable to persuade the others, he left the school. Now, according to legend, slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle. Know as the chamber of secrets. Though, shortly before departing, he sealed it. Untill that time, when his own true heir would return to the school. The heir alone, would be able to open the chamber. And release the horror within, and by so doing, perch the school of all of those, who in Slytherin, were unworthy, to study magic." Professor mcgonagall said as she straightened out her glasses. "Muggle borns" hermione clarified, "naturally the school has been searched many times. No such chamber, has been found." The professor explained, as she slowly made her way back up to the front of the classroom "professor, what exactly does the legend tell us, that lays within the chamber?" Hermione asked as she tilted her head subconsciously. "The chamber, is said to hold something that, only the heir of slytherin could control. It is said, to be the home of a monster." She said as max involuntary shivered.
__________ |•°•| __________

"Do you think it's true? Do you think that there really is a chamber of secrets?" Ron asked as the four of them was down the schools long, narrow corridor. "Yes. Couldn't you tell? Mcgonagall's worried. All of the teachers are." Hermione said confidently "if there really is a chamber of secrets a-and it has already been opened, then that means..." Max trailer off as she shared a look with her brother "then that means the heir has returned to hogwarts. The question is, who is it?" Hermione said as she looked at the three in questioning. "Let's think. Who do we know, that thinks all muggle borns are scum." Ron said as malfoy and his posse passed walked ahead of them. "Are you talking about malfoy?" Hermione asked as her face scrunched up in distaste. "Of course. You heard him. 'your next mudbloods'" ron quoted as they sped up a little bit "I heard him. But malfoy. The heir of slytherin?" Hermione questioned as her face held amusement. "Maybe ron's right hermione. I mean, look at his family. A lot of them have been in slytherin for centuries." Harry explained gently, not wishing to hurt the girls family. "crabbe and hoyle must know. Maybe, we can trick them into telling us." Ron said as his face light up at the idea. "Even they aren't that thick." Max told them, when suddenly they stopped. Hermione turned to them "but there is another way. Mind you, it might be difficult. And we'll be braking about fifty school rules, and it will be dangerous. Very dangerous" hermione said as max threw her hands in the air. "Now that's more like it!" She exclaimed sarcasticly.
__________ |•°•| __________

"Here it is. The pollyjuice potion. If properly breed the pollyjuice potion allows the drinker, to turn into the physical form of another." Hermione said as she stood in front of her three friends, who were perched on top of a table in the library "you mean to tell me, that if harry, and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into crabbe and goyle!?" Ron exclaimed quietly. "That's good! Malfoy, will tell us anything." Ron said as he looked back and forth between his three friends. "Exactly. But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion." Hermione said as she looked into the book "well, how long will it take to make?" Max questioned as hermione looked up from the book. "...a month" hermione said quiet enough, to make them strain their ears to hear her. "A month?!" Harry questioned "hermione! I'd malfoy is the heir of slytherin, he could have attacked half of the muggle borns in the school by then." Harry told her as his face contorted into one of worry. "I know... But, it's the only plan we got" hermione said as her mood deflated slightly.