Çhapter 027

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
___________________________
           |•°•|

"Well. This calls for specialist equipment." Hagrid said as he gave ron a bucket who was sandwiches between harry and max, while hermione paced around. "You'll just have to wait untill it stops I'm afraid" hagrid said as ron spit up another slug into the large gallon bucket. "Better out than in. Who was ron trying to curse anyways?" Hagrid asked "malfoy. He called hermione a uhm-" harry started but cut himself off as he didn't want to repeat the word. "He called me a mudblood" hermione said as she crossed her arms and stared out one of the small windows. Hagrid gasped "he did not!" He said rhetorically, obviously offended that malfoy date speak that word in hogwarts. "What's a mudblood?" Harry asked as max rubbed small circles on ron's back. "It means dirty blood. A mudblood is a really foul word for someone who's muggle born. Someone with non magic parents. Someone like me" hermione said as she had tears in her eyes. "It's not a term someone normally uses in a civilized conversation "I can hex him" max offered with a small smile. The girl shook her head and smiled half-heartedly at her friend. "You see, the thing is harry. There are some wizards. Like the malfoy family. Who think that they are better than everybody else. Because they're what people like to call pure blood"hagrid said as Ron spit up another slug his face was holding a little bit more color now. His face was now a deep red instead of light green. "That's terrible!" Max exclaimed as ron gripped onto the sleeve of her robe. "And it's disgusting" ron said, however the others didn't know whether or not he was talking about the slugs he was putting up or the fact that Malfoy just called one of his friends a mudblood "dirty blood!" Hagrid  exclaimed angry "I don't think there's a wizard alive today, that's not half blood or less" hagrid said is he made eye contact with Hermione who is still trying to try the tears that were in her eyes. "More too the point, I dont think that there is a spell, that our hermione can't do. Don't you think on it Hermione. Don't you think on it for one minute" hagrid said as he held her small hand in the two of his.
/////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

"Harry, max. Could you possible imagine a better way to serve detention, by helping me to answered my fanmail." Their DADA teacher asked as he signed his name on one of the moving photos. "not really." The two replied in usion as they were trying to be polite. "Fame is a fickle friend children. A celebrity is, what a celebrity does. Remember that" the teacher said as he signed another picture. Suddenly a weird voice whispered into the room. "What?" Harry asked as the two looked up twords the ceiling where they heard the strange voice. "I'm sorry?" Their teacher questioned as he looked over at the two of them "that-that voice" max stuttered as the professor looked around. "What Voice?" The professor asked as the two looked at him weirdly "didnt you hear it?" Max questioned as her eyes widened slightly "I think you two are getting a bit, drowsy. And great scott! Look at the time. We've been here for nearly four hours. It's spooky how time flys when one is having fun" the professor said as he looked around the room, almost scared? the two shared an odd look.  
Knowing, that they both heard whatever it is that voice said.
___________________________

The two twins were walking through the hallways on their way to go find hermione and ron, when they stopped in their tracks suddenly. There it is again! That voice! The two pressed up against the wall listening for a voice. For something, anything, that would tell them that they arent going crazy. As the two traveled farther down the wall, the voice got louder. It sounded as if it was saying the word 'kill'. As the two neared the end of the wall The voice repeated about three times for two people came around the corner of the wall Max jumped and pulled out her one and pointed at whoever was in front of them she didn't get a good look since she turned around so fast. seaside and relief wherever she noticed there was only their two friends ron in Hermione. "Can't you hear it!?" The twins urged as max stuck her head back against the wall. "Hear what?" Ron asked as he looked at her oddly "the voice ron! Can you hear the voice!?" She exclaimed. "Voice!? What voice!?" Hermione exclaimed confused at her friends' behavior "we heard it first in lockhart's office. And then again just-" Harry started but stopped himself when he heart the voice again. "It's moving. I think it's going to kill!" Max explained as she and harry broke out into a sprint. "Kill!?" The two exclaimed as she followed behind the two of them. As they turned the corner they were walking at a slower pace through the water that layed across the hall, stoping at a vent when the twins put arms in front of them "strange. I've never seen spiders walk like that." Harry said as the four of them observed the strange behavior "I don't like spider." Ron stated as he looked at a puddle on the ground "what's that?" He questioned as he say the reflection of what looked like words written on a wall in the water. "The chamber of secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir... Beware. " Hermione read as they stared at the words written on the wall in shock. "It's written in blood" hermione said as she gripped onto harry's shoulder. "Oh no." Max said as she stepped twords an object hanging from the wall. "That's filtch's cat" max said as she took another step forwards. Students suddenly entered the hall and gasped when they seen max standing by filtch's cat, and a wall that had words written in blood on it. Well, this is a comprising position. "Enemies of the heir beware? You'll be next mudbloods" draco said as he eyes hermione. "What's goin on here?" Filtch said as he shoved his way through the crowd. "Potter. What are you-" he started as he looked at max, only to see his cat dangling behind her. "Ms. Norris? You murdered my cat." Filtch trembled as he looked at the girl in anger and disgust. "No.. N-No" she stuttered as her friends stood there not knowing what to do. "I'll kill ya! ILL KILL YA!" He yelled as he grabbed onto her robes. "Argus!" A voice shouted from behind them. Dumbledore and some other professors came through the crowd but stopped with their mouths agape at what was written on the wall "all students will proceed to their dormatries. Everyone except you four" he motioned to the children as filtch roughly let go of maxs' robe, sending her slightly stumbling. "She's not dead argus, just petrified" dumbledore told the man who glared murderously at max "I know. So unlucky that I wasn't there. I know exactly the counter curse that could have spared her." Lockhart said as everyone ignored him. "How she's been petrified, I can not say" dumbledore said "ask her. It's her that done it. You saw what she wrote on the wall." The man told them "No! My hands are clean thank you very much!" She responded defensively showing the people her hands. "If I might headmaster. Perhaps they were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. However, the circumstances are suspicious. I don't recall seeing the Potter's at dinner" snape said as he walked to where he stood in front of Max intimidatingly.  "I'm afraid that's my doing you see, harry and max we're helping me answered my fanmail." Lockhart told snape "that's why ron and I went looking for them professor. We just found them when they said-" she started as the four shared looks that to them read 'if we tell them they will probably think you guys are crazy and will send you away to a mental institution' look. "When we said we weren't hungry" harry cut in before anyone said anything that could get them into trouble.