Çhapter 035

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The three of them, along with professor Mcgonagall, were walking through the door of the hospital wing. "I warn you. This could be a little of a shock" she said as they walked over to a bed that madame pomfrey was standing at. It was hermione. She was, laying petrified on the bed, her skin had looked as if someone had frozen her solid. "Hermione?" Ron whispered breathlessly as the three stood at her "she was found at the library. Along with this" mcgonagall said as she picked up a mirror off of the bedside table "does this mean anything to either of you?" She asked. The children shook their heads "no" harry whispered as he stared at hermione with sadness as he took her frozen hand in his.
__________ |•°•| __________

"Can I have your attention please?" Mcgonagall asked as she walked into the gryffindors common room. The chatter that once filled it, completely vanished. "Because of recent events, these new rules will be put into effect immediately. All students must return to their house common room, by six o'clock every evening. All students must be escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions!" Mcgonagall said as she rolled up the scroll. "I should tell you this. Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely the school will be closed." Mcgonagall said as she left the common room. "Guys, we have got to talk to hagrid. I can't believe it him. But, if he did set the monster loose last time, he'll know how to get inside the chamber of secrets. It's a start" harry explained as the three of them stood on the stairs that led to the boys dormatries. "But you heard mcgonnical. We're not aloud to leave the tower, except for class!" Ron whisper exclaimed. "I think that it's time to get our dads old cloak out again." Max concluded as she looked at each of the boys.
__________ |•°•| __________

It was about nine thirty when the three of them snuck out, underneath of the invisibility cloak. And to bs honest, it was quite lonely without hermione. Ron's knocking brought me out of my thoughts. "Who's there?" Hagrid asked before taking weary steps twords the door. "Hello? Hello?" Hagrid asked as he opened the door to see nobody there. The crossbow in his hand moved up a little as he tensed, but put it down as max through the invisiblity cloak off of them. "What's that for!?" Harry asked "oh, nothing. I was expecting uhm- it doesn't matter. Come on it, I just made a pot of tea" hagrid said.

As hagrid's Shakey hands poured the tea, some of it spilt on the table, but no-one really seemed to notice. "Hagrid are you okay?" Harry asked "actually. I'm alright" hagrid said as Max's grip on ron loosened up a little bit. "Did you hear about hermione?" Max asked as she looked up at the man "oh, yeah. I heard 'bout that alright" he said as he stood up from pouring the tea.

"Look, we have to ask you something.-"

"Do you know who opened the chamber of secrets?" Harry interrupted. "What you have to understand about that is-" hagrid started, but was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on his door. "Quick. Under the cloak. Be quiet, don't say a word." Hagrid whispered as they scrambled to the corner of the room under the cloak. "Professor dumbledore sir." Hagrid greeted as he opened the door "hagrid. I wonder, can we come in" dumbledore asked "of course. Come in" hagrid said as he ushered the men inside. "That's dad's boss. Cornelius fudge. Minister of magic" ron whispered to them. "Bad business hagrid. Very bad business. I had to come. Three attacks on muggle borns. Things have gone far enough, the ministry has got to act." Cornelius explained as there was a look of guilt on his face "yeah, but I would never. You know that I would never, professor" hagrid said as his bottom lip trembled on the verge of tears. "I want it understood cornelius. That hagrid, has my full confidence" dumbledore said as he gestured to the half giant in front of him. "Albus look, hagrid's record is against him, I have got to take him." Cornelius explained "take me? Take me where? Not azkaban prison!?" Hagrid exclaimed as he stared at the man. "I'm afraid that we have no choice hagrid." Cornelius said as the door opened to reveal Lucius malfoy. "Already here fudge? Good." Lucius said as he walked through the door "what are you doing here? Get. Out. Of. My. House!" Hagrid exclaimed as he looked at the man in pure hatred. "Believe me. I take no absolute pleasure being inside of your... You call this a house? Hmm. No, I sing called up to the school, and was told that the headmaster was here." Lucius said as he stood in front of the hiding children "and what exactly, is it that you want from me?" Dumbledore asked as he looked at the man. "The other governors and I, have decided that it is time for you to step aside. This is an order of suspension" lucius said as he walked over to dumbledore and handed him a scroll. "You will find, that it has all twelve signatures on it." Lucius said in his arrogant 'im better than everyone, because my last name is malfoy' voice. "I'm afraid, we feel that you have rather lost your touch. And with all of these attacks, there will be no more muggle borns left at hogwarts. I can only imagine what an aweful loss that would be to the school." Lucius said as he stood in front of the three children and smiled, obviously not aware that they were there. "You can't take professor dumbledore away. If you take him away, then the muggle borns won't stand a chance! You mark my words, there will be killings next!" Hagrid exclaimed "you think so?" Lucius asked "calm yourself hagrid. If the governors desire my removal, I will of course step aside. However," dumbledore started as he walked over and stood in front of lucius "help will always be given at hogwarts, for those who ask for it" dumbledore said as he looked at max, harry, and ron. Can he see us!? Max thought "fudge." Lucius said as him and dumbledore left hagrid's hut. "Come hagrid." Cornelius said as he stood in front of the door. Hagrid cleared his throat "well, um, if anybody was looking for some stuff. Then all they would have to do, is follow the spiders. That will lead them right. That's all I have to say. Oh, and, someone will have to feed fangs while I'm away." Hagrid said as he left the hut, leaving a confused cornelius fudge to trail behind him.