Çhapter 002

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
__________ |•°•| __________

The three dursley's, and the two potter's were now on their way to the medium sized minivan. Just as harry opened the door for his sister their uncle slammed it shut and stood in front of them, which was rather rude. "I'm warning you two now. Any funny business. Any at all. And you won't have meals for a week. Now get in" he spat. Metaphorically speaking that is.
__________ |•°•| __________

As they had arrived at the zoo, Their aunt and uncle had decided to visit the reptile house first since it was the closest. "Make it move." Dudley demanded his father, who had oh so obnoxiously tapped on the glass "move!" Mr. Dursley shouted before dudley pounded rather harshly on the glass. "He's asleep!" The twins said in usion as the scars on their for heads tingled slightly. "He's boring." dudley said as he moved on to a different exhibit, with his parents following closely behind. "Sorry about him. He doesn't understand what it's like. Laying there day after day" harry started as the snake payed close attention to the two children who stood before it. "watching people press their ugly faces in on you" max finished for her brother. The snake shook its head in understanding And the twins eyes widened as they shared a startled look. "can you hear us?" Harry asked in astonishment. The snake nodded its head as max's eyes widened more if possible. "It's just. We've never talked to a snake before" harry told the snake who nodded, understand that is was quite uncommon for people to be able to communicate with animals. "Do you talk to people often?" Harry asked slightly embarrassed at his question, max chuckled and shook his head in amusement watching how awkward their brother was being. "Was it nice where you lived? Do you miss your family?" Max asked the snake, who in turn motioned to the sign on the wall that read 'bred in captivity' on it. "I see. That's us as well" harry told the reptile "we never knew our parents either" max clarified as the snake looked the two of them in the eye. "Mom! Dad! Come here! You won't believe what the snakes' doing" the fat milk dud (Dudley) said as he knocked the two of them over and leaned against the glass. Max and harry glared at their cousin in pure undeniable hatred. Suddenly the glass disappeared and dudley fell into the freezing cold water that was situated within the exhibit. As the snake crawled out, the glass went back up, as if it had never disappeared in the first place. The snake rubbed against max "thanks"  it hissed as it slithered away "anytime" the twins said in usion, as they were slightly confused by what had just happened. Dudley stood up and he tried to get out of the tank, only to realize that the glass was back in it's original spot, the scared boy had began  began to pound on the glass. "Did we do that?" Max asked her twin brother "I-I think so" he told them as their light blue eyes gleamed with pride. "Mum! Mummy!" Dudley yelled as he pounded some more on the glass. Mrs. Dursley screamed as the two adults ran over to the tank that now held dudley instead of the snake. As the dursley's made a commotion the two twins were on the ground laughing. Although, the two had though it was humerous that their cousin was stuck in the empty snakes cage, the icy glare that their uncle vernon had sent them was enough to make the smiles slip right off their faces.
___________________________

Dudley walked into their home shivering with a blanket wrapped tight around him, and his lips coated in a light blue tint. In Harry's opinion he was overexadurating. Surly the water wasn't that cold. Was it? Mr. Dursley had pushed the twins through the door and slammed it behind him. He looked fuming. If looks could kill, harry and max would be 6 feet under right about now. "What happened!" He exclaimed as he gripped tightly onto their hair. "we don't know. One minute the glass was there and the next it wasn't. It was like magic!" The twins yelled in sync. Their uncle opened the door that lead under the stairs and shoved them in. "There's no such thing as magic" he said sternly as he slammed the door in their faces.
___________________________

The next day the two adults stood in front of the fireplace taking pictures of dudley in his new school uniform, with sickeningly sweet smiles on their faces. "Aww.. smile" his mom cooed as she snapped a photo of him. "Will we have to wear that too" harry asked with annoyance laced in his voice making Max's grip on his hand tighten. "You two? Going to smelting?" Their aunt said as the three dursley's had begun to laugh as if they had just told them the most hilarious joke of all time. "Don't be so stupid. You two are going to the states school where you belong." she said as she stirred a boiling pot that had some old cloths of hers and dudley's that she attempted to shrink. "This is what your going to be wearing when I finish with it" she told the twins "but those are your guys' cloths. It'll fit us like it fits an old elephant skin." Harry complained. Their aunt gave the two an incredibly dirty look "You'll wear what I give you. Now go get the post" she scolded them as the two had gone outside to pick up the daily post only to see a letter that was addressed to them. The two were intrigued, they had never actually received mail that was meant for them. Harry gripped onto the letter as they gave vernon the post. Dudley had jumped up and grabbed the letter "the twins got a letter!" He announced. "Hey give it back! It's ours" max yelled out to their annoying cousin. "Yours. Who would be writing to you!?" Vernon said through laughs. When they had seen who the adults seen that the letter was from hogwarts their faces paled and their eyes went wide as they looked at each other then back to the twins who gulped audibly.
___________________________

When the twins' aunt and uncle had destroyed the letter they only had four more arrive at their doorstep, which resulted in their uncle vernon mumbling incoherent words to himself as he tore the letter. The two twins sat in the small cupboard next to one another as harry stared at some action figures they had managed to get. When they heard the sound of a drill the two twins had opened the door and peaked their heads out of their door.  There in all of his glory stood their uncle, bent over screwing a board over the letter box. "No more mail through this letter box!" Their uncle announced as he drilled farther into the door. The twins shared a confused look before they tucked their heads back inside the little room and closed the door. The twins knew something was up. The dursley's had been awful quiet since yesterday, and the dursley's weren't the type to just keep their mouths shut. They were hiding something. And the twins were determined to find out what it is, no matter the cost.