Çhapter 43

"That's it, come on, come close. A little less talking if you don't mind. I've got a real treat in store for you today" hagrid said as he stood in front of the large crowd of third years, who quieted down as they heard him speak. "Right you lot follow me" hagrid said. The group of students followed after hagrid curious as to what they would be doing in his lesson. Ron blushed when max connected their hands together, swinging them slightly as they walked. "Right now, you lot make a group over there, and open your books to page 49." hagrid said as he pointed to a group of trees nearby. "And how exactly do we do that?" Draco questioned the man. "Why you stroke the spine if course" Hagrid explained as if it was the most obvious thing ever. However, it was not as Max's book had already tried to bite her three different times just while walking down here. Draco shrugged stroking the spine of his book. The book shivered and fell open in his hands, where as Neville's book tackled him to the ground, biting at him. Neville gained an ounce of control and sat up "I'm okay" he said to no one in particular. However, when the book noticed his distracted state, it didn't hesitate to pounce on the boy. The group of third years formed a group next to a couple of trees. Max had zoned out as Hagrid began explaining instructions <or tried to>. She was snapped back into it when ron had pulled her back away from the front.she looked around realized everyone else had backed up except for Harry. "Alright harry hop on" Hagrid said in his heavy accent. Max snorted with laughter as she watched her brother get pushed forwards toward the bird. She was actually kind of glad that Ron had pulled her back, because there was no way in he'll that she would ever ride that thing. Sure it was cute....but Max had an erational fear of heights. Patting ron on the arm gently she thanked him for making sure to pull her away.
_________________________________________

Hey guys, I know this chapter is short but I felt bad for not posting in a while so I decided to just post something. The wording might be a little off but it's late here. Posts are going to start becoming more regular. Anyways, I love you guys thank you so much for the support, and I'm currently editing this book as well :)