Çhapter 009

Hermione and max were now in professor mcgonagalls class copying down notes, harry and ron still hadn't shown and max was getting quite nervous. However it turns out that hermione was actually good company. The door burst open and ron and harry came in panting as if they had just run a marathon. "We made it! Can you just imagine the look on professor mcgonagalls face if we were late!?" Said ron as the cat that sat on the professors desk transformed into mcgonagall and walked up to the pair of astonished boys. "That was bloody brilliant!" Exclaimed ron obviously impressed by his teachers antics "why thank you for that assessment mr Weasly. Maybe it would be more useful if I had to transigure yourself or Mr potter into a pocket watch that way one of you might be on time" said professor mcgonagall "we got lost" harry stuttered "then perhaps a map. I trust you don't need one to find your seats" she said as the two of them sat down in the only empty seats leaving max to bite her tounge so she wouldn't laugh at the embarrassed expressions on the boys' face.
___________________________

  Mcgonagalls class had passed quicker than max had expected, although all they really did was copy notes off of the board. Max was now sitting besides her brother in potions class as professor snape explained the rather harsh and ridiculous rules that he somehow expected everyone to follow when inside his classroom. Max and harry were not paying attention to his talking, but instead taking notes of the schedule that they hoped to memorize. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to hogwarts with abilities so form, that you feel confident enough to not pay attention" snape finished as hermione nudged max who nudged her brother to stop writing and look at their potions teacher. "Mr. And Ms. Potter our new celeberties". Snape said as he walked over to the two children and began asking alot of different questions that they couldn't possibly know the answered to. They had just figured out about this world about 24 hours ago, and they expected them to study. "I don't know" the two repeated in usion once again as snape asked them another question. "Okay..." Snape trailed off as he asked another ridiculously hard question.  "Pity. Clearly fame isn't everything" snape said clearly annoyed by just their presence "As we said before, we dont know. But it seems like hermione knows. It would be a pity not to ask her" max popped off as other students in the classroom chuckled. "Silence" snape demanded the young first years. And for the first time throughout the whole interrogation snape looked over at the bushy haired girl "put your hand out you foolish girl." He said as "note that 5 points will be taken from gryffindor for your classmates behavior" snape said as he looked at the two before he began to tell them all of the answered to the questions he just asked them, meanwhile draco had sent max a wink as she glared at him. "Well. Why aren't you all copying this down?" Snape asked, the children who were once watching the scene before then unfold had immediately started to write notes, not wishing to gain the attention of professor snape. Once the teacher had finally decided he had enough of humiliating them, he had decided to go back to his rightful place at the front of the class. Once he was gone, the two twins rolled their eyes at his petty actions. Max made eye contact with Ron who sat a few seats over, the two shared a silent fit of laughter as snape began to teach. Only after harry elbowed his sister did the two stop their silent laughing. Suddenly Max's scar started to burn, she looked over to see that harry was completely fine, and that his head felt perfectly fine. Max looked behind her to see professor quirll watching her intently as he walked passed the classroom. Max narrowed her eyes but shrugged it off as she finally paid attention to what snape was saying, which was surprisingly useful.
___________________________

As all the children sat at the tables in the great hall semius had been tryin to preform a spell to turn his drink into rum, which was not working what so ever. "What's semius trying to do?" Harry asked as ron handed max a sandwich she had been trying to reach. The girl sent him a great ful smile before he answered his friend "he's trying to turn his drink into rum" ron told him as the spell that semius had been trying to preform exploded causing his hair to fly into different directions and his face was smudged with a black charcoal color. People all around the great hall began to laugh as hermione tried to fan the air in hopes to get the horrid smell out of the air. Unfortunately for them, it didn't work. "Mails here" ron said as the children looked up to see owls flying through the open windows. Max figited with her hands knowing that the dursley's would never care enough to even send them so much as a letter. To the dursley's, the twins we're simply just a waste of their time. And they could care less if something happened to them. Harry, who sat on the other side of ron sent his sister a knowing look as owls dropped packages, and letters to the kids. Max and harry often found their selves wondering what it feels like to have someone who cares about them, even if it's just a little bit. Max quickly shut down those thoughts as harry as sked if he read the daily profit. "Hey look. Neville's got a remember all." A boy said from across the table as neville held a small glass ball in his palm. "I've read about those. When the smoke turns red, it means you have forgot something." Hermione informed them as the smoke in the glass ball turned from grey to red. "The only problem is. I can't remember what I've forgotten" neville said "hey guys. Someone broke into gringotts. Listen" harry said as ron and max leaned in to hear him better, which resulted in max leaning overtop of ron. "Believed to be the work of dark witches and wizards unknown, gringotts goblins discovered a breach, but insisted nothing was taken. The vault in question is vault number 713 had in fact been emptied earlier that same day." Harry told them "that's weird. That's the vault that me, harry and hagrid went to" max sad as her, harry, ron, and hermione all shared the same suspicious look.