Çhapter 041

__________ |•°•| __________

The anxious crowd of students exited the great hall, after successfully stuffing their faces with the delicious food from the feast. At that moment most people might have wondered how they managed to make the food taste so good, but max had other things on her mind. Like sirius black. "Fortuna major." Semus said to the fat lady in the portrait, who was singing. Very badly. "She just won't let me in" semus told them as she sang very loudly, hoping to shatter the glass cup she held in her hand. "Fortuna major." Harry tried as the lady looked at him in annoyance "no! No! No! Wait, look at this." She told them as she stared intently at the glass and screetched loudly, making the children- And the other portraits hold their hands to their ears in hopes of blocking out the horrid sounds of her singing. When the glass cup didn't break, she smashed the cup into the stone wall behind her, thinking no-one saw, but they did. And they were not amused at all. The lady gasped feigning surprise "oh my gosh, listen the the sound of my voice!" She said dramatically as max rolled her eyes. "Fortuna major!" Harry said louder this time, gaining the lady's attention "yes, all right. Go in." She said dramatically as she opened the door to the gryffindors common room. Harry and semus were making comments as max, hermione, and ron walked through the small door of the portrait, with ron's hands clinging around Max's smaller arm, making hermione throw a suggestive look at the two.

__________ |•°•| __________

The two girls sat in their shared dorm room laying on max's bed as they talked about everything that has been happening. "So... You and ron huh?" Hermione said as she wiggled her eyebrows in suggestion. "what are you talking about woman!?" Max exclaimed as the blood rushed to her cheeks. "OoOoOoO. Your blushing! Max likes ron! Max likes ron! Max likes-" hermione was cut off by Max's hand slapping over the girls mouth "shhhh! Hermione! Someone might hear you! Plus, don't think that I haven't seen the way you and my brother look at each other." Max said as she smiled smugly at the girls heated cheeks. It was only a few minutes later, that the two fell asleep on top of one another.

__________ |•°•| __________

"Welcome my children. In this room you shall explore the noble art of decimation. In this room you shall discover if you posses the sight." The professor said as she stood up and bumped into a small table in front of her. To max, the professor seemed quite odd. She had thick rimmed glasses, with blonde hair that looked as if it hadn't been brushed in over a millinium. It was quite icky as some might say. "I am professor Trelawney and together, we shall cast ourselves into the future..." She exclaimed as max stared at ron, as she took in his features she found herself feeling weird. Was it true? Did she really like ron? She asked herself as she drifted off, not listening to whatever nonsense that the professor was spewing on about. Only when the professor said to trade cups with the person across from you. Max looked up praying that she wouldn't have to trade cups with a random person and her prayers were answered when she saw hermione sitting across from her. She bumped rons shoulder who sat next to her, he woke from his small daydream and looked at harry who sat across from him and shrugged slightly. Hermione and max traded cups as she mocked the teacher. Hermione stiffled a laugh at her friends child like antics "you see. The truth lies bedded like the sediments deep within a book Waiting to be read. But first, you must broaden your minds, you must- you must look beyond!" The professor exclaimed as the girls rolled their eyes simultaneously "what a load of rubbish" hermione said startling the two boys who weren't paying any mind to them. "Where'd you come from!?" Ron asked startled as the two of them looked at her "me?" She asked confused as she tucked her off necklace into her shirt "she's been here all this time." Max said confused at how the boys didn't seem to notice their friend who had been sitting in between harry and max. "You boy. Is your grandmother quite well?" The professor asked as she approached neville, who looked confused and slightly frightened by the professor who now stood in front of him. "I-I think so" neville said stumbling over his words a little "I wouldn't be so sure of that." She told him as she patted his shoulder "give me the cup." She told the person across from neville who held his cup in her palms. She looked inside of his cup and made a noise of sorrow/disappointment as she looked awkwardly at neville and sat his cup back on the table. Neville hurriedly grabbed the cup looking inside it, worried about his grandmother. "Broaden your minds." The professor told them as she stared at the table that max and her friends were sitting at. The professor made a noise of surprise as she stared strangely at ron "your ora is passing down! Are you in the beyond!? I think you are!" She exclaimed as max bit her lip to stop from laughing at ron's frightened expression. "Sure" ron said nervously going along with whatever the professor was babbling on about "tell me what you see." She said as she gestured to harry's cup that ron held securely in his hands. This was going to amusing. Max thought as she bit the inside of her cheek beaming out of amusement at ron and the professor.
___________________________

Sorry this is such a short chapter, I've been busy and this is sort of a filler chapter so sorry. I'll update again as soon as I can, and the chapter will be longer than this one. I'm having a hard time right now so I haven't been writing as much. My uncle just got sentenced to 8 years in jail with a fine of over nine thousand dollars. And the other people got off fre, even though they gave him death threats and stalked him! It's stupid. Sorry about my rant, I'll see you guys soon. Thanks for reading🍪