Çhapter 011

The three headed dog

"I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you guys than you do!" Ron exclaimed as the four of them walked up the stairs. Suddenly the staircases started moving around in different directions. "Ahh" ron whimpered as he held firmly onto max. "What's happening!?" She exclaimed as her hands found his robes. "The stair cases change remember?" Hermione said as it stopped and connected to a different set of stairs. Max and ron looked at each other, only to realize they were still clinging to one another. The both instantly let go of one another and max awkwardly cleared her throat. "Let's go this way!" harry said as they marched up the rest of the staircase and twords a door "yeah, before the staircase moves again!" Ron exclaimed. When they went through the door, the first thing max seen was a creepy statue covered in spider webs. Although, it looked oddly familiar. "Does anybody feel like we shouldn't be here?" Ron asked as max and harry gripped each other's hands. "We're not supposed to be here. This is the third floor! It's forbidden!" Hermione exclaimed. Suddenly a torch lit up and max jumped back into ron, who fell on the floor. "Sorry ron" she said as she stuck her hand out to help him get up. When he got up they noticed ms. Norris walk into the room. This is bad! No, not bad horrible! I'm not ready to die yet. Max thought "run!" Harry exclaimed as they ran down the dark hallway. "Quick! Let's hide through that door!" Harry yelled as max tried pulling it open, only for it to stay in place. "Move out of the way!" She exclaimed as She pulled out her wand And pointed it at the door. "Alohamora!" She exclaimed as a bright light came from the tip of her want and the door made a clicking sound. Max opened the door and they all went inside and stood facing the door waiting for me. Norris to go away. "Alohamora?" Ron asked as max shrugged. She doesn't know how she knew what to do. It was if someone whispered it into her ear. "Come along now ms. Norris" filtch said as the light of his lantern went away. "It's good that he thinks this door was locked" ron sighed "it was locked" hermione answered "and for a good reason" the twins said quietly as they seen the huge three headed dog that was laying on the ground sleeping in front of them. The big dog awoken by the noise of the children. While the other three screamed max was stood in place shocked. "Stupify" that small voice whispered in her ear once again. As the four of them tried to shit the door, the dogs head got in the way. "STUPIFY!" Max yelled with a wave of her wand, that send the dog backwards. The three looked at her in shock, each wondering how she knew such a complicated spell. So complicated that not even hermione could do it yet. Max slammed the door shut and the four of them ran back to the common room as fast as they possibly could. "What do they think their doing. Keeping a thing like that. Locked up in a school!" Ron exclaimed breathlessly. "It was guarding something. Didn't you see it's feet" hermione said as they walked up steep twisting stairs. "I wasn't looking at it's feet. I was a bit preoccupied by its head. Or maybe you didn't notice, there were three!" Ron exclaimed. "It was standing on a trapdoor, which means it wasn't there by accident. It was guarding something." Hermione told the two boys who were practically clue less. "Guarding something?" Harry asked the girls who looked at each other in understanding. "Now if you guys don't mind we're going to bed. Before either of you come up with another plan to get us killed. Or worse. Expelled!" Hermione told the two boys as she entered the dorm room that we shared. "Goodnight guys" I said as I hugged each of them and went to my room. When I entered hermione was already in bed, so I got in mind and shut the curtains.
___________________________

Max's dream
___________________________

Im in a feild surrounded by cut down crops. "Maxine" a faint voice tauntingly whispered "who's there!" I yelled only to hear it echo around me. "You can't escape me maxine" a taunting voice came again only louder and more dominate. I started running. As fast as my legs could carry me through that field. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care. Then. I just stopped. Like something was keeping me from moving. I turned y head to the side to see a large snake slithering up to me. It wrapped itself tightly around my ankles and-
___________________________

I woke up to hermione shaking me "max, it's time to wake up. We don't want to be late" she said as I sat up looking at my ankles to see the purple bruises that might be scattered all around them. Only to see there was nothing there. It felt so real. I got out of bed and slipped on my uniform and my robe. I brushed my teeth and hair
___________________________

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players. Three chasers two beaters a keeper and a seeker. That's you guys." Oliver's scottish voice rang out as he sat down the closed box that probably held the equipment. "This ball is called a quaffile. Now the chasers handle the ball and try to put it into one of those three hoops." He said as he handed me the ball "the keeper. That's me. Defends the hoops. Are you guys with me so far?" He asked the two "I think so" the two said in usion. "But, what are those" harry asked the older boy in front of them. "You better take this" he said as he handed us both a bat. He released the chain that held down the two balls and they flew up in the air. "Careful now, it's coming back" he said as one of them went to max who held the bat firmly. She hit the ball as hard as she could. The ball flew in the air and through one of the hoops as harry's went through the gal between the sword of a statue. "Not bad potter, you'd make fair beaters" he said. "Uh oh" he said as the ball came back twords them. He jumped down and caught one as the other stopped right in front of max. The older boy looked at her confused "how did you do that?" He asked her as she gently grabbed the ball from the air. "I-I don't know" she said as the ball stayed unusually calm as she grabbed it from the air. That's never happened before oliver thought as she returned the blundger to him. Little did anybody know that dumbledore watched the whole thing go down.
___________________________

Dumbledore's pov

I watched as the twins stood on the field as oliver explained the rules to them. But something caught my eye. Something he hadn't seen in a long time. Wand less magic.