Çhapter 024

__________ |•°•| __________

"Mum fancies him" ron told the twins. Molly who was fixing her hair turned around and smacked ronald on the arm before facing the man once again and giving him the best smile that she can. "Excuse me little girl. This is for the daily profit" a short man said as he butted through to take a photo of the man. As the man was taking his second picture he looked into the small crowd to see a boy and a girl standing side by side, each with a lightning bolt shaped scar on the left side of their foreheads. "It can't be. Can it? The potter twins" the man said. The man with the camera practically grabbed the two and forced them up to the man to take a photo. "Nice big smiles guys. We are about to make the front page." The man told them. Instead of smiling a fake smile like her brother max, glared at the camera as if it had just told her she had to take 40 exams without studying. "Now ladies and gentlemen. What an extraordinary moment this is. When young harry, and max stepped into flourish and blotts this morning, to perchas my autobiography of magical me, which is coincidentally celebrating it's 27th day of being at the top of the daily profit. They had no idea that they would be leaving with the my entire series of collected books, free of charge. "Now you give us those, and we'll get them signed. You guys go wait outside" molly told them. "Bet you guys loved that, didn't you potter's" draco said as he came down the stairs and stood in front of them. Max who had to slightly tilt her head due to the height difference. Merlin! Why is everybody so bloody tall!? She thought. "Famous harry and max potter. Can't even go into a bookshop without making the front page." Malfoy said "leave them alone" ginny said as she narrowed her eyes at him "look potter you got yourself a girlfriend" malfoy spat. Max who got fed up pushed ginny behind her and pushed her wand to his throat. Only for her to get pulled back. "Now, now draco. Play nicely. Mr. And Ms. Potter. I'm lucius malfoy. We meet at last. Do forgive me" he said as he pulled max closer and raised her hair to look at her scar. "Your scars are famous. As for the wizard who gave them to you." He said as she got pulled back by harry. "Voldemort killed our parents" harry said as he put a protective arm around my shoulder. "He was nothing more than a murderer" harry said as he looked him in the eye. "He was quite ugly too." Max added as she scrunched her face up. "You must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish" lucius said glaring at the two. "Fear of a name, only increases fear of the thing itself" hermione said as max held her hand up for a high five, only for ron to slowly drag her hand down from the air. "And you must me ms granger. Yes, draco's told me all about you, and your parents. Muggles, aren't they" he said as he looked at all of the children in front of him "let me see, red hair, vacant expression, tacky second hand book. You must me the weasley's" the man said "shut up you bloody git, or I'll chop your hair off in your sleep" max said as the man looked taken aback at the girls behavior. "Children, come on. Let's go outside" arthur interrupt. "Well,well,well arthur weasley senior" the git lucius said. "Lucius" arthur said in a 'i hate you but I'm being nice because I don't want to murder you in front of the children' tone. "It must be that time at the ministry. The time where they get extra rates. I do hope they're paying you overtime. But judging by the state of this. I'd say not." Lucius said as he eyes the max who made a scissors motion with her fingers. "I'd say it's a discrace to the name of wizards, if they don't even pay you for it." Lucius said as he flipped through the old book. "We have a very different opinion on what a discrace is to the name of a wizard malfoy" arthur said as he glared at the white haired prat. "Clearly" lucius said as he eyed the man. "Associating with muggles. And I thought your family could sink no lower. "I'll see you at work" lucius said before stomping away from the shop "I'll see you at school" draco said following his father. "Man! I would have adavra-" max started but got cut off when someone slapped their hand over her mouth. "Owww! What the bloody hell is your problem!" Max said as she rubbed her mouth. "Don't go around yelling that! You could get In trouble!" Arthur lightly scolded. "Gee okay, fine I won't say it" max said as she crossed her arms.
__________ |•°•| __________

"10:58! Come on come on!" Yelled arthur as a lot of kids eagerly followed after them. "Fred, george, percy, you first arthur told them. As soon as the three went through molly, arthur,and ginny went through. "Let's go" harry said. The two nodded before they ran twords the wall, only to crash and fall into one another. Max groaned "what do you lot think your doing?" A man asked as he stared at the three "sorry we uh lost controll of the trollies" harry said as max layed dramatically on the ground "man down! Man down!" She exclaimed drawing more attention to here. "Why can't we get through?" Harry asked "I don't know. The gate way sealed itself for some reason" ron told him as he patted the stone wall. "The train leaves at exactly 11:00 we missed it!" Harry exclaimed as max finally decided to get off the floor. "Harry! If we can't get through. Maybe mom and dad, can't get back!" Ron said as he stared at the wall "well, I'm going to go wait by the car" max said as she picked up her things. "The car?" Ron asked
__________ |•°•| __________

And that's how they got where they are now. In the middle of london. In a flying car. With a 12 year old boy, who has never driven before in his life. Great. Just great. "Ron. I should tell you. Most muggles aren't accustomed to seeing a flying car." Harry told him as he flew through the air. "Uhhh right" ron said as he pushed the invisibility button.