Çhapter 020

__________ |•°•| __________

Voldemort
___________________________

The two of them walked down one of the many sets of stairs, they came across after going through the door. The two started wincing in pain as their scars started to burn, they looked down to see what looked like professor quirll standing in front of a mirror. "You?" Harry questioned as the man turned around and faced the two seemingly confused twins. "No, it can't be. Snape. He was the-" harry started but got cut off by the professors unusually deep voice. "Yes. He does seem the type doesn't he. Well next to him, who would suspect the p-p-p-p-poor -s-s-stuttering professor quirll" the professor said as he immitated a squeaky voice with a stutter. "B-but that day.
During the quidditch match. Snape tried to kill us." Max said as her and harry took a few steps closer. "No dear girl. I tried to kill you! And trust me, if snape's cloak hadn't caught fire, and broken my eye contact I would have succeeded! Even with snape muttering his little counter curse." The professor said angerly "snape was trying to save us?" Harry questioned breathlessly "I knew you two were a danger to me right from the off. Expecally after halloween." He told them as he scrunched his face up in distaste at the two children standing slightly in front of him. "Then you let the troll In!?" Max and harry exclaimed "very good potter's. Yes, snape unfortunately wasn't fooled. Whenever everyone else was running about the dungeon, he went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course never trusted me again. He barley left me alone. But, he doesn't understand. He never will. Never. Now what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it!" He exclaimed as he looked into the mirror. "Ask the boy" a deep unfamiliar voice whispered into the room. The professor turned to the two children who were still standin on the staircase. "Come here potter's! Now!" He yelled as the two of them slowly stepped twords the man "tell me. What do you see?" The man said as the two of them stood in front of the mirror. There in the reflection stood max and harry who were smiling smugly with a hint of playful evil as harry pulled the stone from his pocket. Of course quirll, or, whoever he really is couldn't see that. The harry in the mirror winked smugly at them as they stared at the mirror in shock. In the mirror harry put the stone in his pocket. Harry reached down and squeezed his pocket to feel a large hard bump in it. "What is it! What do you see!" The man shouted, angry at the lack of information the two where giving his. Which was none. "I'm shaking hands with dumbledore. we have just won the house cup" harry lied "he lies" the unfamiliar dark voice whispered once again. "TELL THE TRUTH! WHAT DO YOU SEE!?" The man yelled angry "let me speak to them" the weird voice called out. "Master, you are not strong enough" the man said to no one in particular. "I've had enough of this!" The voice croaked as the supposedly 'professor' started unwrapping his hat thingy. "Harry and max potter. We meet again." A rather ugly face said that was on the back of the professors head "voldemort" the two said in usion "yes. Do you see what I must do. Do you see what I must do to survive. Live off of another, and be a parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me. But it can not give me a body of my own. But there is something that can. Something that can, be enough, something that lyes in your pocket." The voice said. Harry's eyes widened before the two took off running up one of the small stairs cases. "Stop them!" The ugly grey toad looking thing on the back of the professors head demanded. The professor snapped his fingers as torches lit all across the room and a wall of fire stopped them from going anywhere. "Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death, when you two can join me, and live" voldemort said. Harry and max shook their heads violently "never!" They shouted. The face chuckled "bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, would you like to see your mother and father again. Together, we can bring them back. All I ask is for something in return." Voldemort said as harry looked at the stone that sat in the palm of his hand. "That's it harry. There is no good and evil. There is no other power. It's just those that are too weak to seek it. Together, we can do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!" Voldemort said as the reflection of their parents faded from the mirror. "You liar!" Harry shouted at the man, or well... Men? "Kill them!" Voldemort demanded as the professor landed on harry and squeezed on his throat. "HEY ASSHOLE!" Max shouted getting his attention "that's my brother your messing with!" She said as she pointed her wand at him "STUPIFY!" She shouted as the man fell backwards. Harry grabbed at the hands man and their touch made a sizzling sound. "Ahh owww! What is this magic!?" The man screamed as his hand turned to dust and crumbled. "Hurry! Get the stone!" Voldemort demanded. As the man ran twords the stone max and harry rushed into action. They put their hands over his face, a sickening sizzling sound filled their ears as the man decayed into nothing but a pile of dust. The two looked around cautiously before harry picked the stone up and looked at it. From behind them a cloud of black dust that appeared to have a face in it rushed through them. Like, literally, it went right through them. As the two layed on the ground unconscious, the smoke had disappeared. They, had once again beat voldemort. Together. But most importantly, the stone was finally safe, out of the reach of anyone who could use it for bad.
__________ |•°•| __________