Çhapter 005

"See guys. Your famous!" Hagrid exclaimed as they walked into a room that held only four walls. "And why are we famous hagrid? All those people back there. How is it they know who we are?" Max asked the man as harry nodded in agreement. "I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that guys" hagrid said as he tapped the umbrella thingy against the wall in a pattern. The wall moved around before it opened a passageway that had people in robes helping their children get their school supplies. The two children admired all the shops and people as hagrid pointed out many different shops to get things at. "But hagrid. How are we supposed to pay for all this. We haven't any money" harry said voicing Max's thoughts as if he read her mind. "Well there's your money harry grangotts bank. There ain't no safer place. Well besides hogwarts" hagrid told the two children. S they walked into the bank they spotted many small- things. Working at countertops and bringing in wheel barrels full of golden coins. "Uh hagrid. What exactly are these things" max asked as her and harry had looked around the bank. "Their goblins max. As clever as they come, goblins are not the most friendly of beasts. You two best stay close" hagrid told them as they had reached the counter where one of the goblins sat working on what they assumed was paperwork. Hagrid cleared his throat gaining the goblins attention "mr. And ms. Potter wish to make a withdraw" hagrid told the small goblin who looked at the two children who could not see over the counter "and does mr. And ms. Potter have their keys?" The goblin asked "oh wait a minute I've got it here somewhere"hagrid said as he dug through his pockets And pulled out the two keys you need to open the one door that held the gallons of lily and james potter. "Ha! There's the little devil" he said as he placed the keys on the counter top. "Oh and there's something else as well. Professor dumbledore gave me this." He said in a hushed voice as he gave the goblin the envelope that had top secret implanted on it in big bold lettering. "It's about you know what. In vault you know which." Hagrid told the goblin. "Very well then" the goblin told them.
___________________________

"Vault 687. Lamp please." The goblin said as he went over to the vault door "keys please" the goblin asked as hagrid handed it the two keys. He stuck the two keys in the lock and twisted it. The door to the vault had opened and harry and max stepped in only to see mountains and mountains of gold stacked in multiple different piles as some littered the floor. "Didn't think that your mom and dad would leave you two with nothing now did you" hagrid said as they stared at the coins.

"Vault 713" the goblin said as they reached the second vault. "what's in there hagrid?" Harry asked the man. "Can't tell you harry. Hogwarts business. Very secret" hagrid told the curious young boy "stand back" the goblin ordered them as it traced a very complicated pattern down the steel door of the vault. When the door swung open it reavealed a tiny object in a white bag. Hagrid took it and shoved it deep down into the pockets of his pants. "You're best not to mention this to anyone" hagrid told the two children as they nodded giving him reassurance that they would keep their lips sealed.
___________________________

"We still need wands" max told the older guy who was walking beside them. "A wand? Well you would want to go to olivanders. There ain't no place better" hagrid told them as he pointed to the shop with big bold golden letters attached to the front. "Why don't you two just run along there and wait. I just have one more thing to do. I won't be long now" he told them as he stalked off in a different direction as the two children entered the vague store. The two had set their thing on the window seal and walked up to the counter that had no-one behind it. "Hello?" Harry whispered cautiously "hello?" Max said louder. An older man with white gray hair had slid over on a latter. "I wondered when I'd be seeing you mr and ms potter" the old man said as s he went to grab two wands "seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands" he told the two who stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. "Here we are" the man said as he took two wand out of a box and handed them to the twins "well give them a wave" he said. Max and harry did exactly what they said harry's wand made a whole bunch of papers fly out of drawers that were closed. And Max's made several cases of wands call of the shelves. The two had awkwardly set their wands back on the counter as the older man looked at them. "Appearantly not" he said as he grabbed two more wands from the shelf. When max tried hers two books fell off of a nearbye stand and conked harry on the head as his busted a glass vase. "Sorry harry" max said as she tried not to laugh at the fact she had made books drop on his head. "No no definitely no" the man said as they put the wands back. "hmm I wonder" he said as he pulled out an unusually black case with engravings on it. He opened the box and the twins seen two of the same wands. But they were different from all the rest. This one called for her. She picked up the wand at the same time that harry did and when they did the air flowed perfectly around them as they were creating a wind tunnel. "Curious. Very curious" the man said as he looked around the room. "Sorry. But what's curious?" Harry asked the man as max only nodded. "I remember every wand I've ever sold me and ms potter. It so happens that the pheonix tale feather that reside in your wands' gave another feather. Just one other. It is curious that you two are destined for these wands. And their brother, gave you guys that scar" the man said as he pointed out the dark purple lightning bolt scar that was on the foreheads of the potter twins. "And who owned that wand?" Max asked the man curious as to who had created this blasted scar on the twins head at just a month old. "We do not speak his name. The wand chooses the wizard mr and ms potter. It's not always clear why. But I think it is clear that we can expect great things from you two. After all he-who-shall-not-be-named did great things. Terrible. But great" the man said in a hushed tone as if someone could be listening in right now. He handed the two children their wands and they put them back in the box and payed for them. Max and harry weren't idiots. Well, not complete idiots. But they did know that he-who-shall-not-be-named must have killed their parents. It was quite obvious by the way the man had spoken to them about it.