𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡?

( gif of luke and faith made by me! )

𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡?

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑

Faith Archard had no friends. Well, no friends which were alive and had an actual heartbeat. No, those type of friends would never get close to her, not within a two metre radius distance. Why would you want to hang out with a girl who talked to the air half of the time? A girl who would never give you her full attention because she stared at...nothing? Or at least they thought she stared at nothing, when truly, she was staring at ghosts.

Yes, Faith was a clairvoyant. But not one who could predict the future, or have visions of the past. She was, scientifically said, a clairvoyant with remote viewing, with the perception of contemporary events happening outside of the range of normal perception. Which in other words meant she could see and speak to ghosts. 

And Faith loved it. She loved to see their hopeful gazes as they talked to what they called a lifer (someone who is alive). At least the ghosts appreciated her. And it was especially Lorelai Morrigan who appreciated her. They had been friends ever since Faith watched her skating, and the redhead noticed the lifer staring. Ever since, the ghost had followed Faith around, and the two had become best friends.

"Happy birthday Faith!" Faith slammed her locker door, startled by the redheaded ghost. The other teenagers around her glared at her, not seeing the ghost which had scared her. "We're finally the same age, sixteen! Isn't that cool? Well, the only year we'll be the same age. The years will pass, you'll become old and I will forever be sixteen."

"Stop, you're depressing my day." Lorelai laughed, and Faith wasn't surprised to see the skateboard that the ghost held in her hands. "You know it sucks that no one else can see you." the two walked down the hallways of the school, and Faith had gotten used to ignoring the strange looks as she apparently talked to the air.

"Yeah, it sucks for me too. It means I'm stuck with you." Faith narrowed her eyes at Lorelai, who stuck her nose at her as she skated away. Before Faith could reply, she stumbled into an actual body, her books colliding as they fell to the floor, no damaging harm done, which was fortunate.

"I'm really sorry, let me help." Faith reached down to pick up her books, looking up to see Julie Molina. She knew who she was, vaguely. She recalled that Julie loved to play music, very talented. That was until her mother died. Or thats what some ghosts told her. Surprisingly enough, they loved to gossip. "So, who were you talking to?" Faith shifted the weight of her bag uncomfortably, ignoring Lorelai's face.

"Uhm, no one." she paused, before adding under her breath "Well, no one you'd see." Julie nodded unconvinced.

"Well, I need to get to music class. See you around?" Faith nodded as Julie left, joining her friend who had been waiting at the end of the hallway. 

"No one? I'm Lorelai, not a nobody!" the redhead argued, pouting slightly as Faith turned to look at her.

"You know what I meant. Everyone thinks I'm crazy enough." Lorelai muttered a fair enough, laughing at a teacher's face which stared at Faith weirdly as she walked by. "Yeah...that teacher is now probably go and call my mom. I should get going. See you later?" Lorelai nodded before disappearing in thin air, making Faith shudder.

After sixteen years, she had never gotten used to the ghosts disappearing and appearing out of nowhere.

Julie Molina was freaking out. 

Her day was pretty rough to start out with. She had to deal with Carrie's crap and getting kicked out of the music programme. But now, she had three (cute, may she add) ghosts in her garage and she had no idea what to do. They kept going on about how it was their garage, which didn't allow her to think.

What was she supposed to do with three ghosts? Who was she supposed to tell?

Then, it hit her, like a lightbulb suddenly being flickered on. How had she not thought of it? If there was one person who knew more about ghosts than, well, actual ghosts, it was Faith Archard. That is, if she was telling the truth. Which Julie hoped she was. Pulling out her phone, she tried to find Faith in her contacts. 

"What is that? What are you doing?" 

"It's my phone." Julie snapped back, holding a crucifix in one hand as she dialled the number. "Aha! Here it is." the blond ghost peered forward, attempting to take a look at the screen.

"Who are you calling?" Julie shushed him, pressing the phone against her ear as she waited for Faith to pick up. After a few moments, she did.

"Hello?" a muffled voice came from the other line, as if she had just woken up from a nap.

"Faith! Hey! It's Julie, from school!" 

"Julie? What are you-"

"Look, I have a bit of an emergency here. I apparently have three ghosts in my basement? I don't know, but I need you." the three boys looked between each other, not understanding how another lifer would see them; neither Carlos or Julie's dad had been able to. 

"G-ghosts? You can see t- Lorelai, wait! I'm talking here." the other line went silent for a few moments, as Julie drummed her fingers on the table impatiently. "Okay. I'm on my way. You still live in the same place?" after Julie confirmed the answer, Faith hung up, and all that was left was waiting. Which the three ghosts didn't want to do.

"Who's Faith? How will she help us?" Julie shushed Luke once again, who groaned irritated. 

What Luke didn't know is that meeting Faith would once again turn his life upside down.