𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 )

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

The school dance was packed with students and bright colours. Everyone was bouncing up and down to the beats Flynn played them, as she stood on the stage facing the crowd. An arch of red and blue balloons stood infront of the entrance, which matched Faith's off the shoulder red dress, her brown, curly hair cascading behind her shoulder. Her skin was iluminated by the blue spotlights as she grinned, her eyes admiring the place as she approached Flynn and Julie behind stage. 

"Julie and the Phantoms? Cool name." Flynn and Julie turned around as Faith approached them, giving the two a quick hug. Directing the question to Julie, Faith added "You nervous?" 

The curly-haired girl chuckled. "A bit, yes. It doesn't help that the boys aren't here yet." Faith's smile faltered, and she put a comforting hand on Julie's shoulder.

"They'll be here. They know how important this is to us." before Julie could add anything, Flynn pointed behind them, where Jessie stood, leaning against one of the stage's pillars as he watched the trio with a small smile. Both Julie and Flynn smirked as they glanced at each other, and waved Faith goodbye as they left the two alone. Jessie stepped forwards to be closer to Faith, who raised her eyebrows with a smile.

"Jessie, hey! You came." the curls bounced on his head as he nodded.

"Wouldn't miss it. Needed to watch what kind of killer lyrics you came up with." Faith blushed at his words, subconsciously searching the crowd for the three ghosts. "So, when is the band performing? The crowd is getting a bit restless."