𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄
 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

As soon as Julie called her, Faith knew the boys had messed up or were about to. And she wasn't wrong.

She didn't think she'd be sneaking around Trevor Wilson's house on a Friday afternoon with Julie and Flynn. Yet here she was. Julie had quickly explained that, apparently, Trevor used to be called Bobby and he used to be in the same band as the boys, Sunset Curve. After they died, he changed his name and stole all their songs without giving them any credit. And now the boys wanted revenge.

It didn't take long for Faith to understand why they wanted to haunt Trevor. Or Bobby, should she say. She would be equally as angry. She would recommend for the boys to listen to 'my tears ricochet' by Taylor Swift. She'd understand how they were feeling. Yet they had bigger things to worry about, like tonight's performance at the school dance. 

Julie pressed the doorbell, which rang loudly. The door swung open, revealing an annoyed yet surprised Carrie. "What are you three doing here? And how did you get over the security gate?" she raised a calculating eyebrow, her eyes pausing as she stared at Faith. "Did you have your imaginary ghosts fly you over?" Faith frowned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No, we just had to jump on your inflated ego. Pretty easy." Carrie rolled her eyes, stuttering without being able to come up with an answer, causing the trio to smirk.

"What are you doing here anyways?" Carrie tilted her chin up, as the girls tried to think of an excuse without having to say that they were searching for a ghost band that were trying to haunt her father.