𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 )

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

It had been more than a week since Faith had told Jessie that there was someone else. Ever since, the curly haired boy had received the message, and had left her alone at school. He had told the whole school ( who kept whispering false rumours as they stared at Faith ) what actually had occurred, that it was all his fault. Faith had actually been really grateful for that, and the glares were now replaced by comforting looks. 

And while what Jessie had done hurt, it wasn't as painful as she didn't really fall for him in the short time she knew him. Not with Luke in the picture. No. Luke was included in too many of Faith's thoughts.

Rejoining school, Julie informed her that she was holding some sort of party in her house and that the band was to perform. Quickly ripping a song out of her notebook, Julie thanked Faith for 'Edge of Great' and was soon off to rehearse. Julie asked if Faith wanted to join. The clairvoyant said no.

But she promised to swing by. And there she was.

Faith was surprised by how many people were there for the band. Making way through the sea of familiar faces, Faith stopped near the front. A piano was already placed on the left side in front of the studio, which was closed. Faith's eyes darted around, rubbing her hands nervously. She hadn't seen Luke since that weird dance dream sequence, which quite frankly, she didn't know what it meant. 

"Faith, hey." Faith turned around, met face to face with Carrie. Rolling her eyes, she faced the front again.

"Carrie. Come to brag again?"