𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲

𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐃𝐘

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒄

Faith had realised she spent a lot of time in Julie Molina's studio.

But that was the boys' faults. They were too entertaining for their own good. And Faith had never felt happier. Her relationships with the group had grown stronger, and they were happy to see the girl blossom.

Alex was like a rock. They would vent and rant to each other about anything. Faith would teach him cool, modern slag and all the new trends so he could impress Willie. And then she would proceed to show him One Direction videos, and they would both gush over them, to which Lorelai sometimes joined in. Lorelai was a Niall girl, while Alex loved Harry ( and gushed over his long hair era ), while Faith was more of a Louis girl.

Reggie either constantly asked about Lorelai, which Faith found adorable. And while the readhead would never admit it, it really pleased her when he did. Faith was hoping that one of the two would gather the courage to ask the other out soon, or otherwise she'd do it for them.

Her and Julie had grown closer, as Julie and Flynn teased her about her and Luke. Ocassionally, they borrowed each other's clothes, and always pushed the other to be more ambitious and self-loving. 

With Luke it was a completely other vibe. They disappeared off to places together, secretly ditching the others and then denying being together at all. Luke helped Faith write dozens of songs, but in the company of others, the two were more discreet, as if dancing on eggshells with bare feet. Fleeting glances, and secretive smiles, even if they pretended to be anything they weren't, everyone else recognised that there was something going on and it was painfully obvious.

Faith sat on the couch with her legs in the air, blowing at her nails to make the polish dry quicker. After Lorelai convinced the boys to have a ghostly sleepover, Faith decided to gatecrash, and brought a bag of different coloured nail polishes, which Reggie and Alex immediately grabbed, and after some convincing, so did Luke. Lorelai helped Reggie paint his nail red, just like hers. Alex went for a pink and blue combo, and Luke went for straight black, which contrasted Faith's white nails.