𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 - 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Faith Archard had never feared her life as she did that moment.

She had left her room for only one short moment to grab some breakfast, when she heard footsteps upstairs. There wasn't supposed to be anyone inside her house; her mother was working at the hospital that morning.  So grabbing a big frying pan, she softly climbed the stairs, and now stood outside her bedroom. She was 100 percent sure now; there was someone inside her bedroom.

This is the moment she died.

Faith kicked the door open, and clasping her eyes shut, she screamed, waving the frying pan around. Whoever was inside screamed back, making Faith scream louder.

"If I had been alive, that would've really hurt." flickering her eyes open, Faith frowned at the sight of her frying pan inside of Reggie. Luke and Alex stood behind, sheepish smiles on their faces as Faith dropped her frying pan, allowing Reggie to move again.

"What are you guys doing here?" exclaimed Faith, slightly embarrassed at having three boys in her room. Three ghost boys. "And how do you know where I live?"

"We...may have followed you last night." Luke admitted, scratching the back of his neck. "Julie kicked us out of her room and we were bored, so..." Faith rolled her eyes, dismissing them with a wave of her hand. 

"Slightly creepy, but...I guess you're welcome in here." the boys grinned, giving themselves high-fived, which amused Faith. She understood why Julie had kicked them out, but Faith had learnt the hard way that ghosts had no boundaries. "Just, don't dig into my personal stuff, okay?" 

"What, like this notebook?" Luke said, managing to pick it up before it tumbled to the floor, making Faith sigh and pick it up.

"Especially this notebook. It's off limits, okay?" Reggie jumped on her bed, waving his arms as if doing snow angels.