𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐥𝐝-𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬

𝐎𝐋𝐃-𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐒

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒐
𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"guess that means i'm buying lunch that day

i know all your secrets, you know all my deep dish

guess that means something they never...."

Luke and Reggie stood around Faith, who sat on the piano, as they continued to write Flying Solo to dedicate to Flynn, in hopes that she would forgive Julie. Faith drummed her fingers on the top of the piano, bopping her head to the rhythm of the song as she jotted the lyrics down on her notebook. 

"Wait, so..." Reggie interrupted, making Luke stop singing as he looked up. "When we say 'deep dish', are we talking about pizza, or...?" the two ghosts looked at Faith, expecting her to know the meaning, seeing as she was a lifer and knew all the modern slang.

"I actually have no clue, I only hang out with old-fashioned ghosts." Luke laughed, as Reggie kept his frown, muttering under his breath about pizza. Alex suddenly poofed in, sitting next to Faith with a grin on his face. "Alex! I was worried about you, where were you?" 

"I...I've been all over. Met a new ghost friend." he said shyly, glancing to see Luke's reaction. While the two boys no longer had feelings for each other, Alex still cared about Luke's opinion, more than maybe anyone else. "He's pretty cool. Showed me around some interesting places we can visit while being ghosts." 

"That's great, Alex. I'm happy for you." both Reggie and Faith grinned at him, and the latter was happy they were getting adjusted to their new life, and meeting people. Alex with his new ghost friend, Reggie with Lorelai, and Luke...well, Luke focused on either the music or spent time with Faith, and occasionally Julie.