𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐲!

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 )

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐘!

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙 - 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆

Julie Molina had been avoiding everyone except her best friend, Flynn. 

She had been avoiding Nick, as she felt embarrassed at the fact that her 'hologram' band hadn't been able to perform. Avoiding the 'hologram' band, as she was still furious at the three ghost who had let her down. And avoiding Faith, because she felt like she needed a break from anything ghost related, and Faith was the most ghost related thing, being a clairvoyant and all.

Faith couldn't pretend not to understand. If she were in Julie's place, she'd do the same. But this meant there was no one for her to hang out with. Faith was ignoring Luke's sad looks whenever he popped in at school. Lorelai had soon forgiven Reggie, and had to divide her time between going on a few dates with him and hanging with her best friend Faith. And Julie was avoiding her. Which left one person.

Jessie.

He seemed to be the only one who have her his undivided attention, which Faith appreciated. She kept replaying Lorelai's words for the past few days, about how Jessie seemed to genuinely wanted to be there for her, while Luke kept disappointing her. 

Faith sighed as she shut her locker, giving a small jump as she saw Luke leaning next to her. She glared at him, realising it was the first time she saw him in a long sleeved shirt. She rolled her eyes, digging up her phone from her pocket as she pressed it against her ear.