𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 - 𝒇𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒐

Faith laughed as Julie crashed into her arms, hugging her tightly with a bright grin. The three ghosts stood behind, watching the two girls slowly become friends with joyful gazes. It was a funny thing, how music had brought them all together. Three of them who came from a rock band in 1995. One of them who had lost her mom, and by playing one of her CDs, had brought the ghost band into her garage. And the third one who was born as powerful as they come; a clairvoyant.

Faith couldn't help the insecure thoughts that crept into her mind. How Julie had only decided to be her friend because she had no one else to talk about ghosts. How the boys were only with her because no one else could see them. But when she was with them, those thoughts disappeared from her mind, because they stopped her from being completely happy. And she felt happy with them.

She wasn't about to ruin it. 

"We rocked that place! They were loving you." Luke grinned, hyping up Julie's vocals and performance. Julie scoffed, shaking her head as she raised her eyebrows.

"You mean us, right? They loved us!" Julie carried an infectious grin, nudging Faith in the ribs. "And we wouldn't have been able to do it without you. Thank you, Faith, for the lyrics." Faith laughed and mocked a bow as the ghosts clapped at her, giving her some wolf whistles.

"And everyone could see us!" Reggie's smile suddenly fell, a puppy-like frown sketched in his wide eyes. "I think they were looking at us. Please tell me they were." Faith chuckled, giving Reggie a small nod.

"They were looking, and loving you!" Reggie grinned once again, throwing a fist bump in the air, muttering a 'i knew it' under his breath. Realising Alex wasn't as celebrating as the others, Faith turned to him. "What's wrong, Alex?"