𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩'𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 )

𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕

Faith had not left her room in days, minus going to school. She went to class, avoided Carrie and Julie, and tried to avoid Jessie, who somehow knew where her classes were. The curly haired boy followed her around, pleading for forgiveness. It annoyed Faith so much that she decided to skip school for the day. Yet the boy wouldn't give up. Faith groaned when her phone rung again as she buried her head in her pillow.

"Bad day?" Faith jumped up startled at the sound of Lorelai's voice. Looking up, she saw the ghost standing at her doorway with a sad smile. Faith made a wave with her hand to indicate that Lorelai could come further in. The redhead sat on the bed next to her best friend. "How are you doing?"

"Great." muttered Faith sarcastically, leaning her head on her pillow. "A guy decided to play with my feelings and now follows me everywhere to try and apologise. And then I have a ghost who declared his feelings for me and I have no clue what to do because as much as I return his feelings, well, he's dead. Even that is insane for me."

Lorelai smirked, making Faith raise an eyebrow confused. "What?"

"Well, at least you're not denying your painfully obvious feelings anymore." Faith blushed, rolling her eyes as she moved away. "If I'm honest, as your best friend, I have no idea what advice to give you. I mean, you and Luke? It's like a tragic romance."

"Wow, you truly have given me hope." Faith added, once again sarcastically, making Lorelai frown.

"Hey! I'm the sassy, sarcastic one in this friendship." when Faith didn't answer, Lorelai sighed. "I understand that you're in a super complicated position. Your head is telling you that it is an impossible situation, yet your heart wants to go kiss him right now...which is also hard because, well, he's a ghost and you can't touch..." the redhead trailed off, frowning as she realised that things were even more complicated. "Wow, I wouldn't like to be in your shoes."