𝐱𝐯. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐣𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 )

𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒊𝒙 - 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆

 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

Luke and the ghost band stood in the crowd, watching Dirty Candy perform with Julie and Flynn. Luke was bouncing his foot nervously, unfocused on the performance as he kept glancing around. Faith hadn't arrived yet, and neither had her date. Luke felt conflicted about this. What were they doing? The image of the two making out in some dark corner made his heart clench and stomach churn. 

He hoped he wasn't too late.

Alex, who noticed the his ex rubbing his hands nervously, patted his back in comfort. He gave him a nod. "She'll be here." Luke attempted to smile back, yet it didn't help with his nerves. Lorelai stood next to Reggie, who had his arms wrapped around her from behind, and the redhead wore his leather jacket. Alex and Luke glanced at each other, smirking knowingly. They never thought their bassist would settle down. Yet there he was, fully committed with Lorelai. Of course they were happy for Reggie. 

Luke finally spotted Faith coming through the crowd, and a grin lit up his face. But that smile quickly fell when he saw Jessie's arm round her shoulders. 

"Hey guy-girls!" Faith corrected herself, realising Jessie would only be able to see Julie and Flynn. The two girls greeted Jessie, as Julie glanced at Luke apologetically. "Ready for the performance?"

"Nervous too, but yeah. I mean, how did Dirty Candy manage to perform here?" Flynn shrugged, and Faith frowned in confusion when Carrie sent her a mischevious smirk. What was that all about? She soon shrugged it off when Jessie squeezed her shoulders in affection.