OPENING

💥Disclaimer💥

The characters found in this story are all fictional. The characters said in the story do not reflect any people in the society.

All of the character's names are from many kpop idol's and personalities. I just took there names and some of there charactiristics to make a character in the story.

These is a bl, meaning this is a stroy that revolves between to men. But that's not reflect the true person that is in our real life. And again I have said it, I just took there names and personalities.

It's a non-profit story, it is made to bring awareness and happiness to all of the readers.

The story takes place mostly in korea and some of the places in the story are real and some are just made up by my own imagination. The most fictional thing is the plot itself.

The whole story is written in English.

If you want to talk to me about the story please do comment but to complain about something please don't comment inside the book. You can message me and I will surely reply as soon as possible.

AND THIS IS A MUST READ!

THE STORY HAS MATURE CONTENT!

AGAIN!

THIS STORY HAS MATURE CONTENT!

SO YOU KNOW IF YOU'RE IN THE PROPER AGE TO READ AND WITNESS THIS KIND'S THINGS.

IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE APPROPRIATE AGE TO READ THIS, PLEASE LEAVE NOW.

IF YOU DON'T LEAVE,

Might as well enjoy the story.

💜Story Details💜

Park Jungkook and his brothers Jimin and Jin are new in Seoul and is going to study in Seoul University. But Jungkook coincidentally met Kim Taehyung one of the sons of the Kim's, the owner the Kim shipping industries in competition with Park fishing industries, Jungkook's company.

Is it just a coincidence that Jungkook and Taehyung are always crossing each others paths. From busses to cinemas, seatmates to teammates.

BUT what if their connection to each other actually has a deeper meaning to it.

AND what if they fall in love with each other?

FIND OUT IF THERE LITTLE MYSTERY WILL CHANGE THERE LIFE.

FEATURING: Yoonmin, Namjin

"Do you love me?" Taehyung asks

"Yes" Jungkook answered

"Then stay," Taehyung said

"I can't"

"Why?"

"Because I love you"

There are lucky people who are found someone to love them. Some keep looking and others give up. But the worst thing is, the person you love is already your's but you let him go.

😊Author's Note😊

1. Sorry, if there are grammar mistakes throughout the story and if you do encounter one please let me know so I can fix it.

2. AGAIN!

This story does contain smut. If you want a story without any sexual interaction, you can check out other stories of mine or just leave and find another story if you want. The door is open by the way, you can leave right now if you want no smuts.

3. This story purpose is for fun, bringing out ideas, and just me coming up with unexplained imaginations.

4. I do not authorize any translations or reposting of any of my works. Please respect my decision.

5. I will appreciate any good and positive comments, so does votes. It will inspire me and will keep me writing. I respect silent readers but please if you are don't be.

8. Lastly, please enjoy the story and always remember to be positive especially at these dark times. It is not yet said on how long this problem will last. But just keep believing and have faith in god.

Be safe and godbless readers!

-MisterMalevolent