Chapter 24

Our lives are just a COINCIDENCE.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I can't do anything.

I'm here stuck with Lisa in the school cafeteria. I don't hate Lisa, I hate the fact that I have to be with her than be with my Kookie. All I can do is just stare at him across the room.

I groan in frustration and Lisa looked at me."Easy girl, you might blow if you keep that mood up" she says. I sigh. "I don't hate you, Lisa," I say and she chuckles. "I know"

"But why don't you hate me?" She ask.

"How can I hate you, your childhood friend. It just sucks about this whole marriage thing that's been going on" I say and she nods. "Yeah I know," she says and continues eating.

"I just wish that our parents just stop this nonsense and see that we are the ones suffering from this. And they are the ones who only benefits in this kind stuff" I added and she nodded again.

She swallows and drank her juice and spoke again." I know but come on Tar you have to know that being born in this kind of family...this empire...you have to make sacrifices" she says which had made me more frustrated.

"Sacrifices like leaving behind and breaking my love one's heart?!" I yell which made many students look at us. I bowed to them and apologize.

Lisa sighs.

"And to add to that, I'm going to be the next heir on being the Chairman of the company. Which is not planned at all!" I whisper yelled and she sighs again.

"I know and I understand you but there's nothing we can do. Well for me, there nothing I can do. It's up to you if you wanna do something" and she continue her meal.

I sigh for the hundredth time this day. And I continue staring at my baby.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"You're playing hard to get," Jimin says.

"I am not" I denied. Well, I'm really not playing hard to get. It just that I and Taehyung agreed not to be to close at school or any other public places. It breaks my heart just thinking about it but there's no other way.

"Hmm ok as you so," Jimin says and I roll my eyes at him. We were completely in the table except for Tae. He was way across the room and was with Lisa. I'm not that jealous because Tae told me that Lisa is a good friend. But the thought of her being my lovers' future wife hurts me more than it tended to be.

Jin was telling jokes and the others are laughing at it if not there just laughing because of Jin Hyung's laugh.

But I was not into it. I was not laughing or neither smiling. I was just staring blankly in the table.

And I soon realize Yoongi hyung staring at me.

"Talk to him," Yoongi said.

"Hyung, you know I can't for now," I said and he chuckles." Are you sure you can wait a whole day?" He asks and I sigh because I know I can't.

I look at him and saw him talking to Lisa. They're not fighting nor flirting. They're just talking. I look Yoongi again and he smiled."You know Kook if you really want to talk to him. Made him talk to you" He says.

"You know I can't," I said." You're both suffering from just two hours of not clinging to each other, then how about a whole day?" He ask and I was now speechless.

I know I can't stand not being with him. But I need to.

#####################

Jongin's P.O.V.